Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Aug 29, 2013 at 10:52 AM Post #4,576 of 10,312
Hey guys,

I received (luckily) an already made Silver Poison Cable from Frank earlier this week.

In terms of performance I really was surprised at how much difference to the audio quality. Being it my first custom cable i cant compare it to anything else but it really is a significant improvement over the stock cable with the right audio source.

I only have two issue (which I hope you guys can help me with):
1. The cable coils way to much making it difficult for me to stay mobile comfortably.
2. Because there is no memory wire behind the ears, the cable keeps flopping over my upper ear (seriously annoying).

Do you guys have any fixes for these problems?

Thanks

Ed 

Doesn't the wire point downward? So it doesn't touch the ear anymore?
Mine used to be behind the ear memory wire but now it just goes straight down and is way more comfortable. sounds a lot better tooo of course. Which iem do you have?

Aug 29, 2013 at 10:54 AM Post #4,577 of 10,312
Hey guys,

I received (luckily) an already made Silver Poison Cable from Frank earlier this week.

In terms of performance I really was surprised at how much difference to the audio quality. Being it my first custom cable i cant compare it to anything else but it really is a significant improvement over the stock cable with the right audio source.

1. The cable coils way to much making it difficult for me to stay mobile comfortably.
2. Because there is no memory wire behind the ears, the cable keeps flopping over my upper ear (seriously annoying).

Thanks

Ed 

Try turning the iem so that the wire points down.
That should work.

Aug 29, 2013 at 6:28 PM Post #4,582 of 10,312
Quote:
For UM Miracles owners what would you choose BW or SW? I listen mostly vocals.

For JH16's SW's hands down. The gold cuts the brights and the SW cable is fantastic.

Aug 30, 2013 at 8:21 PM Post #4,585 of 10,312
Quote:
Hey guys,

Thanks

Ed 

This was a cable that i made some time ago, as it's the non OM CIEM cable. It had been in the bag for some time coiled up, so after a long period of being left like that, the cable can end up with a slight coil to it. I have sent you a PM with how to fix this, otherwise you can also send it back to me and i would be happy to straighten it out for you, only takes a minute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back