Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Aug 15, 2013 at 5:16 PM Post #4,444 of 10,312
I bought and paid for a copper cable (Scorpion) on February 18.  Still waiting for it to arrive.  In 3 days that will be 6 months of wait time.  I have bought a great many things online and this "purchase" is easily the worst experience I have ever had with anything I have ever bought.  I can't call it a purchase yet since I have no reason to believe that what I paid for will ever show up. 

Aug 15, 2013 at 10:13 PM Post #4,446 of 10,312
Quote:
I bought and paid for a copper cable (Scorpion) on February 18.  Still waiting for it to arrive.  In 3 days that will be 6 months of wait time.  I have bought a great many things online and this "purchase" is easily the worst experience I have ever had with anything I have ever bought.  I can't call it a purchase yet since I have no reason to believe that what I paid for will ever show up. 

contact frank on Pm with above txt: ordered cable since 6 months...am sure u willl get urs..but its possible something went wrong..better contact frank directly....it will be solved quickly..am sure..but as u know WE ALL had to wait a while for our cables...some very loong...

Aug 15, 2013 at 10:28 PM Post #4,447 of 10,312
Quote:
contact frank on Pm with above txt: ordered cable since 6 months...am sure u willl urs..but its possible something went wrong..better contact frank directly....it will be solved quickly..am sure..but as u know WE ALL had to wait a while for our cables...some very loong...

Yeah, the wait time is indeed very long, but you have to wait for the good things. 

Aug 16, 2013 at 10:06 AM Post #4,451 of 10,312
I don't see the point in messaging back and forth.  If a man makes cables he shouldn't have to sit there all day answering private messages, emails, or anything else having to do with a given order.  He should be left to do his core job:  make cables.  I don't want lip service.  I want what I ordered and paid for.  Maybe if people stopped PM'ing Frank over and over he could actually produce a cable in something under 6 months.

Aug 16, 2013 at 11:36 AM Post #4,454 of 10,312
I don't see the point in messaging back and forth.  If a man makes cables he shouldn't have to sit there all day answering private messages, emails, or anything else having to do with a given order.  He should be left to do his core job:  make cables.  I don't want lip service.  I want what I ordered and paid for.  Maybe if people stopped PM'ing Frank over and over he could actually produce a cable in something under 6 months.

So ur saying u never contacted frank about this? Ru from the middle ages or something.and then blaming others pm'in him??

..big part of any modern company is customer service.. CONTACT WITH THEIR CUSTOMERS..

.Its always possible that problems occur... So its not very smart not contacting the supplier about that if U THINK that occurs to u...

Everyone will tell u same thing..but am wondering..if u buy any other product and something goes wrong..U NEVER MAIL OR CONTACT THE SELLER about it?????

So U just wait months AND THEN COMPLAIN ON THE SPECIFIC BRAND APPRECIATION THREAD ABOUT IT INSTEAD OF CONTACTING THEM DIRECTLY???

U cant be serious about that! And to be honest it sounds weird to the least...

Ofcourse u want ur cable in time..we all want that..i waited 14 weeks for mine... But in contacting him i knew exactly if the order was still going well or whether a mistake was made somewhere..that happens u know!!!

So..my tip..try to contact him directly..one PM wont hurt...u gain more with that that expressing this kind of things on their appreciation thread..there is a specific thread for these kind of complaints if u do want to express ur irritation..this isnt the right place for it.. I understand ur frustation..if ur honest bout it.... And not just try trolling this enjoyable thread...

But pls..contact him..just to make sure ur order is still in progress..

Aug 16, 2013 at 12:44 PM Post #4,455 of 10,312
In addition, Frank is currently a big boss of his business. If he does not get feedbacks or questions and reply all the customer's concerns his business would not be popular until this time. Btw, he has also tried to be fair and fulfilled the customer's satisfaction so he has spent the rest of his time to make cables besides being a boss to response questions only.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back