Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Aug 25, 2012 at 9:59 AM Post #376 of 10,312
I just ordered a 10ft Copper/Silver mix for my Audeze LCD-2 and I can't wait to get 'em!

Right now I am using the stock cable, which is quite poor in my opinion. I really hope the cables from Frank will be an improvement.

Aug 25, 2012 at 11:51 AM Post #378 of 10,312
Quote:
Thanks Frank, I will be in touch soon for the sp with silver contacts.

And i will be right here, waiting to take your money 
biggrin.gif

Aug 25, 2012 at 12:16 PM Post #380 of 10,312
Quote:
Next week, you have another 12.3 weeks wait on your cable 
biggrin.gif

@ Lugbug1, No point spending more on something, if you could get it cheaper elsewhere, is there. I am glad you like the cable.
Just be sure to PayPal the amount you saved over to me. 
biggrin.gif

Funny...
biggrin.gif

Aug 25, 2012 at 1:24 PM Post #382 of 10,312
Quote:

@ Lugbug1, No point spending more on something, if you could get it cheaper elsewhere, is there. I am glad you like the cable.
Just be sure to PayPal the amount you saved over to me. 
biggrin.gif

Will do
biggrin.gif

Aug 25, 2012 at 1:45 PM Post #384 of 10,312
Quote:
I've been a bit naughty.. I've bought a Toxic cable second hand from fleabay for my LCD2's
redface.gif

But in this hobby you have to grab a bargain by the horns! And (listening to it now) I can confirm that the SPC Audeze cable is another cracker! It has taken my new LCD2's to the next level. The sound character hasn't changed (this I'm pleased about) but what has changed is the clarity. The bass is even tighter and the treble smoother but much more detailed. This cable is now showing me how resolving the LCD2's can be, even with my modest system. I'm getting that 3D imaging more now, there is deeper staging and better speed (this is possibly because the bass is tighter and so there is less spillage).

Another highly recommended cable from Frank.

I'll still be buying a Silver Poison when my wallet is speaking to me again and will be able to do a comparison.

Yay!   I'm thrilled to hear that you are so pleased, having taken the plunge.

Looking back at my very strong recommendation, I admit that I had some trepidation as to whether or not your equipment and hearing could support the benefits of a Silver Poison, but now I'm relieved of such concerns!  
Enjoy!   
beerchug.gif

Mike

Aug 25, 2012 at 2:25 PM Post #386 of 10,312
Quote:

Yay!   I'm thrilled to hear that you are so pleased, having taken the plunge.

Looking back at my very strong recommendation, I admit that I had some trepidation as to whether or not your equipment and hearing could support the benefits of a Silver Poison, but now I'm relieved of such concerns!  
Enjoy!   
beerchug.gif

Mike

It's the Silver plated copper cable that I have my friend, I'll be buying the Silver Poison sometime in the future. But if it is better than the SPC then I'll be very happy indeed thanks!
beerchug.gif

Aug 25, 2012 at 2:58 PM Post #388 of 10,312
Quote:
Fabulous! So glad you had that Audio GD Reference 7.1 and pimped with your cables! I'm so looking forward to next week...

Ah! So thats what it was...
wink_face.gif

Aug 26, 2012 at 6:18 AM Post #390 of 10,312
Quote:
Fabulous! So glad you had that Audio GD Reference 7.1 and pimped with your cables! I'm so looking forward to next week...

You are going to be in for a REAL treat. 

That said, I need to pick up some toxic cables for myself someday. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back