[TOUR] T-PEOS H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid - Australian Tour Thread - (Impressions / Reviews)
Apr 17, 2014 at 4:36 AM Post #136 of 253
We have another member joining the H-300 tour. @redrich2000 The order will remain the same for all current members.

Also, thanks to everyone moving the tour smoothly, we're going well!

Apr 17, 2014 at 4:39 AM Post #137 of 253
Great! Looking forward to your review @redrich2000
'glad you could join us 
beerchug.gif

Apr 17, 2014 at 5:57 AM Post #141 of 253
Lol, what about the LCD-2s? They sounded pretty damn good at the meet so good that Lachlan wants a pair now 
biggrin.gif

Apr 17, 2014 at 10:25 AM Post #142 of 253
  Writing mine up tomorrow.

My girlfriend seems to have fallen in-love with these as well. Odd.

Not hard to fall in love matey - it's actually the most exciting and fun IEM I've heard so far, more exciting than my Merlin dare I say, but yeah the weird midrange, and too bright/crisp for prolonged use...

...I'm actually missing H-300 right now hahaha...need them deep vibration eargasm rumbles hahahah...
tongue_smile.gif

Apr 17, 2014 at 12:05 PM Post #143 of 253
 Not hard to fall in love matey - it's actually the most exciting and fun IEM I've heard so far, more exciting than my Merlin dare I say, but yeah the weird midrange, and too bright/crisp for prolonged use...

...I'm actually missing H-300 right now hahaha...need them deep vibration eargasm rumbles hahahah...:tongue_smile:

Agree! I wonder what did they feed the bass to be so gooooddd!!

Apr 22, 2014 at 5:16 AM Post #147 of 253
Fantastic review!
smily_headphones1.gif
May I know if the amp you're pairing with is E18?

I tried it with a few different amps, but I prefer the E18 to most!

dt880smile.png

Nice review, mate!!

You've got me looking forward to these to see if they can dethrone the Super Darts as best bass in an IEM (in my experience).

A big call! Lets see how it pans out..

I didn't think ANYTHING could deter your love for the Super Darts..
wink_face.gif

Apr 22, 2014 at 6:39 AM Post #148 of 253

I tried it with a few different amps, but I prefer the E18 to most!

dt880smile.png

A big call! Lets see how it pans out..

I didn't think ANYTHING could deter your love for the Super Darts..
wink_face.gif

Haha - well I didn't buy them so there's still room for a hybrid to do awesome bass, but with the smoother treble I prefer. I am worried though that the H300s will suffer the same problems of being so seductive and awesome for those who like a brighter sound, but not the right signature for someone like me who shies away from treble and prefers a smoother, slightly darker signature overall.

Apr 22, 2014 at 6:52 AM Post #149 of 253
Haha - well I didn't buy them so there's still room for a hybrid to do awesome bass, but with the smoother treble I prefer. I am worried though that the H300s will suffer the same problems of being so seductive and awesome for those who like a brighter sound, but not the right signature for someone like me who shies away from treble and prefers a smoother, slightly darker signature overall.

Listening to H-300 mid-range and treble presence is a little like placing ice cubes on your genitals then trying to remain still for some, we can however promise possibly the 'clearest' mid-range you may of heard from an IEM.

And the bass well..

Apr 22, 2014 at 7:21 AM Post #150 of 253
Listening to H-300 mid-range and treble presence is a little like placing ice cubes on your genitals then trying to remain still for some, we can however promise possibly the 'clearest' mid-range you may of heard from an IEM.

And the bass well..

Having never tried that 
tongue_smile.gif
 I'm curious now to listen to H-300s to gain some semblance of what that might feel like...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back