1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

[TOUR] T-PEOS H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid - Australian Tour Thread - (Impressions / Reviews)

First

Back
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
13 14 15 16 17
Next

Last
  1. H20Fidelity Contributor

Uncle H20 catching you out once again Loquah!  [​IMG]Oh, I'm just on fire today....... [​IMG] 

2. d marc0
    Lol! Also got me there...

I was like... Poor loquah, that sucks! Is t-peos really this strict or is uncle H20's just playing around?

H20Fidelity likes this.
  3. Jetblack08
    My Noble4 arrived today, but wasn't home to collect them from UPS. I guess I'll just have to keep enjoying the H-300 until they arrive Monday.

4. d marc0

Congratulations! The noble 4 is a great complement to the H300.

5. Loquah
    H-300s have arrived safe and sound.

Early impressions to me are less impressive than I expected. From memory, I think I prefer the AX-60 and Super Darts (for different reasons), but I'll take some time before jumping to permanent conclusions and a review. Thankfully there are no similarities to the ice-on-privates scenario mentioned earlier in the thread... [​IMG]

6. White Lotus

If you would like an ice-on-privates scenario to compare the experience, we can certainly sort you out mate!

7. Loquah

Wow - I didn't think we knew each other THAT well!? [​IMG]

LOL [​IMG]

8. spurxiii
    Lol I know some establishments that do that

White Lotus likes this.
  9. Loquah
    People will wonder about us Aussies!!

10. H20Fidelity Contributor

You must ease into it Loquah, treat them gently now......... [​IMG]

Is the treble behaving itself for you? 

I run my personal pair full-time with Studio V 3rd Anv now, we've found a sweet spot together.

They're quite satisfying while laying down at low listening levels, hearing all the details and background instruments.

h300studiovDEsmallercrop.jpg

11. Loquah

I'm finding them very treble-oriented. It's not so much that they're particularly hot in the treble, but more that their signature is not well balanced to my ears. I've tried a few different tips with no real success, but will give it a little longer before I make a judgement one way or the other.

12. H20Fidelity Contributor

Which ever your opinion be Its more than welcome here. [​IMG]

Its already quite a mixed affair. Some of us like bits and pieces though find it difficult justifying H-300 as a complete package. 

13. bacardee
    Yes I had bought some DUNU earphones and TPEOS a few weeks ago from www.digital852.com and everything was okay.

14. Loquah
    Review done. If only they had a touch of magic somewhere...

http://www.head-fi.org/products/t-peos-h-300-3-way-hybrid/reviews/10916

PS: will deliver to billymav tomorrow night

d marc0 likes this.
  15. H20Fidelity Contributor

Good on you mate! You were really prompt. I'll be interested to see what billymav thinks. Soon as H-400 comes out we'll be in contact! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have more news for everyone, another member is joining the tour, Dmax99. Seems there's quite a bit of interest in H-300 so the tour is being extended.
    I think while we have the unit here in Australia we may as well take it to our advantage. 

First

Back
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
13 14 15 16 17
Next

Last