1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

[TOUR] T-PEOS H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid - Australian Tour Thread - (Impressions / Reviews)

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
12 13 14 15 16 17
Next

Last
  1. H20Fidelity Contributor

It's all reverse phycology Loquah. In preparing you for the absolute worst case scenario I've heightened your expectations for something terribly bright/cold.

So once they arrive H-300 will appear much warmer than you expected.  

Uncle H20 playing tricks on you. [​IMG] 

2. Loquah

Thanks Uncle H20!! [​IMG]

3. djvkool
    Superb review as usual mate, very enjoyable read

I've heard the SD briefly, I think H-300's bass is considerably better

4. robervaul
    Wow [​IMG]

So, we can put the crown ?
    Category: Best Universal IEM Overwhelming bass with soundstage, mid and high quality ≤ $ 300  T-peos H300 [​IMG] 

because reviews said the D2K is not  Overwhelming bass

5. jonyoo
    I wouldn't necessarily say it's overwhelming.

6. djvkool

Certainly not overwhelming, does not sound muddy whatsoever, clean and deep, just superb

7. Loquah
    Received a mail card yesterday while I was at a client's office. I'm assuming it's the H300s. I'll grab them Monday and confirm their whereabouts so you all know where they're up to in the tour...

8. XGUGU
    Hi, I'm interested in buying this IEMs. I live in the US and so far I have found 2 sellers :.
    digital852 .com. Does anybody recommend that seller? he also is on ebay as digital.852
    So, is it safe to buy or anywhere else? 
    I don't understand the Korean website so, not an option for me. Thanks in advance.

9. djvkool

Look at the very first post of this thread [​IMG]

[​IMG]

XGUGU likes this.
  10. H20Fidelity Contributor

Just remember your audition period commenced from the minute you found the mail card. (This will leave you with only 2 working days with H-300)

11. XGUGU
    Thanks. So, mobynet is the right person. I thought it was just for the promo offer that ended on march.[​IMG]

12. d marc0

Yep, he usually replies within a couple of days through email.

13. Loquah

So I should start just imagining how it sounds then? [​IMG]

14. XGUGU
    Thanks. 1  last Q. do i have to wait for the reply to send the payment or I should pay via paypal before he replies? 

15. d marc0

In my experience, I processed the paypal payment and then sent him an email that I've made the payment.
    It's up to you if you're confident enough in dealing this way.

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
12 13 14 15 16 17
Next

Last