Toronto Meet : August 12th
Aug 10, 2012 at 8:47 AM Post #63 of 100
^ I would like to be informed as well.  Thanks.

Aug 10, 2012 at 4:29 PM Post #64 of 100
I'm sorry to miss one of your meets, but this time I think I'll have to. You can mark me as a maybe if there's room on your list, but if my sunday were to be freed up I'd probably have already heard.

Aug 10, 2012 at 11:23 PM Post #67 of 100
Looks like its gonna be another great meet, so looking forward to it.  I've decided to cut down on what I bring,
but will still bring some of my/and your favorite high-end cans from my profile. I've decided to leave the eXStatA at
home this time since the last two times somehow resulted in an unintended breakdown, which although easy
to repair, hard to troubleshoot ... and you know that everything seems to happen in threes
biggrin.gif
  So if anyone out there
has a high-end electrostatic amp, please bring it along.  If anyone has any specific requests, just check my full
profile and PM me. Look forward to seeing you all (new or old) on Sunday!
floatsmile.png

Aug 11, 2012 at 10:02 AM Post #69 of 100
Quote:
Looks like its gonna be another great meet, so looking forward to it.  I've decided to cut down on what I bring,
but will still bring some of my/and your favorite high-end cans from my profile. I've decided to leave the eXStatA at
home this time since the last two times somehow resulted in an unintended breakdown, which although easy
to repair, hard to troubleshoot ... and you know that everything seems to happen in threes
biggrin.gif
  So if anyone out there
has a high-end electrostatic amp, please bring it along.  If anyone has any specific requests, just check my full
profile and PM me. Look forward to seeing you all (new or old) on Sunday!
floatsmile.png

Ah yes, I remember the unfortunate breakdowns..............
mad.gif

DacMagic & HD800 please!

Aug 11, 2012 at 9:27 PM Post #71 of 100
Buddy of mine is coming along too, so make me a +1. I'm going to be travelling light, so won't be bringing much, most likely just the portable rig and the HD600s.

Aug 11, 2012 at 9:31 PM Post #72 of 100
Sorry guys...going into work tomorrow afternoon. Still a lot to work on. Hopefully next time.

Have a great time everybody! 

Aug 11, 2012 at 10:23 PM Post #73 of 100
Thanks for organizing this again!  Can't wait.

Aug 11, 2012 at 11:27 PM Post #74 of 100
When the start / end times again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back