Tokyo Fujiya Avic Spring (May) 2013 Impressions
May 12, 2013 at 11:44 PM Post #31 of 47
DonnyHiFi tried my JDS Labs C5 and he liked it enough that he's going to grab one for himself.

Bootsy1 also really liked the C5 and would have ordered one if he didn't already have a VorzAMPduo.

One of these days I'd love to see John Seaber of JDS Labs at one of the Tokyo shows.

May 12, 2013 at 11:52 PM Post #32 of 47
DonnyHiFi tried my JDS Labs C5 and he liked it enough that he's going to grab one for himself.

Bootsy1 also really liked the C5 and would have ordered one if he didn't already have a VorzAMPduo.

One of these days I'd love to see John Seaber of JDS Labs at one of the Tokyo shows.
Aside from Bootsy1, did the rest of you guys try the Vorzuge AmpDuo with the C5?

I just pulled a FrenchBat & picked up a used Leckerton UHA-6 MkII.

May 17, 2013 at 12:02 PM Post #38 of 47
So was there a HF room in the end? I never found it 
frown.gif

And glad someone took a picture of the headphone girl
redface.gif

May 20, 2013 at 9:10 AM Post #41 of 47
Ok, I've finished the write-up. Been busy this week catching up with all the work I put aside to go to the show.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/664716/2013-spring-fujiya-avic-headphone-festival-report

Jun 4, 2013 at 4:44 AM Post #43 of 47
Hi guys this might be out of topic but im really trying my luck here

I have a friend who really really likes the poster of this event, that girl with the HD800 ..

does anyone , vendor or participants have a spare to let go off? it will be really really appreciated..

will be more than happy to pay postage and a small fee..

kindly pm me if you do know of anyone who has spares or willing to part with their own ones.

thanks you all and take good care !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back