Tokyo 2014 Autumn Fujiya Avic Headphone Festival Impressions
Oct 28, 2014 at 5:54 PM Post #62 of 122
Great thread guys. 

I just wish that there were more pics.  For such a high profile, almost legendary show I would have expected a lot more pics of some "hard to come by"  headphone exotica.

Oct 28, 2014 at 10:59 PM Post #63 of 122
I think you need to wait for mkubota's report for that , he typically doesn't deceive there :)

Oct 28, 2014 at 11:36 PM Post #64 of 122
I think you need to wait for mkubota's report for that , he typically doesn't deceive there
smily_headphones1.gif

Good to hear. Looking forward to his impressions.

Oct 29, 2014 at 12:06 AM Post #65 of 122
  How is the new fitear 'fitear' against FitEar Parterre?

That's a comparison I'm working on. I'm not sure how much usage affects the drivers FitEar use, so I'm going to give them some use first.

Oct 29, 2014 at 2:41 AM Post #67 of 122
Did you get to try the new uber cable with the NT-6 Pro? What about the Wagnus Sieve Sheep cable? Thanks

I was only able to try the new Ubers with the Ref 1 that Gavin had. The Wagnus/Noble area was full up so I wasn't able to try any of the Wagnus cables.

Oct 29, 2014 at 2:59 AM Post #68 of 122
I was only able to try the new Ubers with the Ref 1 that Gavin had. The Wagnus/Noble area was full up so I wasn't able to try any of the Wagnus cables.

The new Uber cable was tuned specifically for the Ref1 :D.

Oct 29, 2014 at 3:12 AM Post #69 of 122

The new Uber cable was tuned specifically for the Ref1 :D.

It was ah-mazing. I could only listen to it for a few minutes coz it was intoxicating.

Oct 29, 2014 at 10:44 AM Post #74 of 122
Hi, is the new Uber as thick and impractical to use on the move as the old Uber? Any pricing or availability info? Thanks.

New uber cable is same as old: Thick 
Impractical... may be not made for running around for sure.
Pricing is higher then old one, cant talk about cost here. maybe Anakchan can..
Availability is middle of november, 

Oct 29, 2014 at 12:23 PM Post #75 of 122
 New uber cable is same as old: Thick 
Impractical... may be not made for running around for sure.
Pricing is higher then old one, cant talk about cost here. maybe Anakchan can..
Availability is middle of november, 

Running? I couldn't turn my head from side to side without dislodging the earphones with the old Uber. But thanks for the info anyhow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back