The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
Jan 5, 2012 at 11:22 PM Post #16 of 7,980
As per riffola, I too am a new Heir Audio customer. I placed an order for the 4.A.  I wanted neutral.  If I want fun I guess I can always use EQ
tongue.gif

These will be my first CIEM. 

I had my impressions made this morning and have just mailed them to Heir Audio (from Australia).  Now the wait begins...
popcorn.gif

Jan 5, 2012 at 11:32 PM Post #17 of 7,980

Quote:
As per riffola, I too am a new Heir Audio customer. I placed an order for the 4.A.  I wanted neutral.  If I want fun I guess I can always use EQ
tongue.gif

These will be my first CIEM. 

I had my impressions made this morning and have just mailed them to Heir Audio (from Australia).  Now the wait begins...
popcorn.gif

That's brilliant, what options did you go for? & Colour?

Jan 6, 2012 at 4:07 AM Post #18 of 7,980
Got my impressions done for the 4.A today... now they're off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of... Heir! They're both saying, "If only I had an acrylic shell, four balanced armatures for a heart, and a three-way crossover for a brain!"

Jan 6, 2012 at 6:48 AM Post #19 of 7,980
What colours and extras did you guys go for?

I got word yesterday that Wizard received my impressions, so now all I can do is wait. I cannot wait to see how they turn out and hear what they're like.

Jan 6, 2012 at 7:46 AM Post #20 of 7,980
I changed my mind and ended up going with the Wine Red, as for the extras I am not sure.  The Wizard can freely utilize his own artistic flare, I am excited to see what masterpiece he will create.  Unfortunately I sent my impressions out via USPS on the 27th of December and they have yet to be delivered.

Jan 6, 2012 at 7:50 AM Post #21 of 7,980

Jan 6, 2012 at 8:49 AM Post #23 of 7,980
Happy for HEIR that they're starting to get their name out there. I am also excited to hear one of the Wizard's products (8.A) myself.

Jan 6, 2012 at 1:43 PM Post #24 of 7,980
4.A seems to be the sweet spot.  Ordered a pair myself.  One question for someone with more experience of these things.  I, obviously, need to send the impressions to China.  What's the safest and fastest way to ship to China from UK?

Jan 7, 2012 at 7:33 AM Post #25 of 7,980
Gonna join the club real soon.. impressions will most likely reach on the 16th. I'm crossing my fingers hoping that i would receive it by the end of the month.

Jan 7, 2012 at 8:11 AM Post #26 of 7,980
I wouldn't hold my breath on that. FAQ states 2-3 week of work time to build them, excluding shipment. Also, I know John is getting really busy for the time being. But then again, you might get lucky. 

Jan 7, 2012 at 10:21 AM Post #27 of 7,980
My impressions should be delivered on Monday. That will generate 3 more sets for him to build. I ordered the 8.A, and sent my JH13 and W3 for remolds. Thinking I should have ordered the 4.A maybe.

Jan 7, 2012 at 10:33 AM Post #28 of 7,980

Quote:
I wouldn't hold my breath on that. FAQ states 2-3 hours of work time to build them, excluding shipment. Also, I know John is getting really busy for the time being. But then again, you might get lucky. 

Might wanna have a re-read on the faq, its 2-3 weeks.

Jan 10, 2012 at 4:30 AM Post #30 of 7,980

Quote:
That's brilliant, what options did you go for? & Colour?

I ordered Light Smoke with logo only on right ear piece.  No other options. 

I looked at the Heir Audio Facebook site and the Light Blue also looked great as a "standard" colour.  In the woodies - the Siamese Rosewood in Amber look sensational !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back