The Watercooler -- Impressions, philosophical discussion and general banter. Index on first page. All welcome.
May 15, 2024 at 7:57 PM Post #89,343 of 90,230
Personally I think you have better iems. He has the bird so sure.

Personally I would just buy a caldera over an iem.

Pm me. Whatever you are looking for and I can try and help.
Haha I wouldn’t say mine are better but definitely great alternatives to each other sometimes I’ll get jealous of his and vise versa 😂 it’s a good time we all win

May 15, 2024 at 8:06 PM Post #89,344 of 90,230
Haha I wouldn’t say mine are better but definitely great alternatives to each other sometimes I’ll get jealous of his and vise versa 😂 it’s a good time we all win
If you share everyone wins. As long as you all use clean ear tips you good. This hobby be expensive. Sometimes you just want to demo.

May 15, 2024 at 8:41 PM Post #89,345 of 90,230
May 15, 2024 at 8:43 PM Post #89,346 of 90,230
Um, but that's because you...

Yeah, what freeryder said.

I can guarantee you I’m not looking up this stuff, this was on mobile but I saw a few really weird ones before I fixed my Adblock settings.

Here’s another good one lol IMG_0443.jpeg

May 15, 2024 at 8:51 PM Post #89,347 of 90,230
I can guarantee you I’m not looking up this stuff, this was on mobile but I saw a few really weird ones before I fixed my Adblock settings.

Here’s another good one lolIMG_0443.jpeg
kinda similar looks to a mmcx tool i have...

May 15, 2024 at 8:57 PM Post #89,348 of 90,230
Hey brah, your bread clip fetish is 100% your business. I have nothing to say about that, and the Watercooler is a judgment-free zone. :thumbsup:

When we first launched the current iteration of the site, some people vehemently complained that we were advertising for dating sites and mail order brides and what not. When it was explained to them how AdSense works, they became very quiet very quickly. 🤣

May 15, 2024 at 9:00 PM Post #89,349 of 90,230
Is the isolation bad because of the kinetic bass?
Yes I think so, custom would fix it.
Though I am not going custom at this stage of my journey I have shifted to mostly speaker listening.

Universal XE6 still isolates not as well as my other IEMs, the leakage is a minor issue for me.

May 15, 2024 at 9:01 PM Post #89,350 of 90,230
Hey brah, your bread clip fetish is 100% your business. I have nothing to say about that, and the Watercooler is a judgment-free zone. :thumbsup:

When we first launched the current iteration of the site, some people vehemently complained that we were advertising for dating sites and mail order brides and what not. When it was explained to them how AdSense works, they became very quiet very quickly.
when was the last "current iteration" released? i am just following up on another users concern, that I also noticed. up until a few weeks ago the ads were perfectly normal and related to my searches. then they got weird, like the ones i posted. Now im not seeing anime lady games, but I'm clearly not the only one noticing something, so maybe there is something up?

think it could have been better handled than cracking further jokes about "fetishes".

May 15, 2024 at 9:05 PM Post #89,351 of 90,230

When we first launched the current iteration of the site, some people vehemently complained that we were advertising for dating sites and mail order brides and what not. When it was explained to them how AdSense works, they became very quiet very quickly. 🤣
It is quite noticeable, the other day I searched for a new wallet as mine had gotten so worn.
I did buy one, one is all I need, AdSense does not know that, for the past week or so I have been seeing wallets in the top banner ad.

May 15, 2024 at 9:06 PM Post #89,352 of 90,230
Honeymoon phase with new toys - L&P E7 exclusive edition and QDCxFitear Superior EX

EX was a blind buy gamble. Very happy I jumped on this. Beautiful tuning. Fun DD bass, clear mids/vocals, and no-sibilance smooth treble. Some DC Ti vibe, just not as big nor extended. Fatigue-free and very easy to love. Excellent performance/price ratio. I hope this model makes it out of Japan soon.

img0175.jpg

May 15, 2024 at 9:06 PM Post #89,353 of 90,230
when was the last "current iteration" released?

Spring of 2017 or thereabouts? It's definitely been a while.

up until a few weeks ago the ads were perfectly normal and related to my searches. then they got weird, like the ones i posted. Now im not seeing anime lady games, but I'm clearly not the only one noticing something, so maybe there is something up?

Google's always tinkering with their algorithms. Who knows what they did?

think it could have been better handled than cracking further jokes about "fetishes".

:smile: lol, I'm messing witchu! :punch: Clearly those are default clickbaity ads that they show when they have no idea what else to show. I myself tend to get a whole bunch related to travel, airport angst in particular. Actually, now that I think about it, that's pretty good targeting for me! 🤣

May 15, 2024 at 9:09 PM Post #89,354 of 90,230
It is quite noticeable, the other day I searched for a new wallet as mine had gotten so worn.
I did buy one, one is all I need, AdSense does not know that, for the past week or so I have been seeing wallets in the top banner ad.

Oh, that's not even spooky. From time to time, I get ads based on things I'm not even into, but have talked to people about on phone calls! :open_mouth:

May 15, 2024 at 9:11 PM Post #89,355 of 90,230
Spring of 2017 or thereabouts? It's definitely been a while.

Google's always tinkering with their algorithms. Who knows what they did?

:smile: lol, I'm messing witchu! :punch: Clearly those are default clickbaity ads that they show when they have no idea what else to show. I myself tend to get a whole bunch related to travel, airport angst in particular. Actually, now that I think about it, that's pretty good targeting for me! 🤣
yeah who knows lol Google is always up to wild stuff. It was definitely noticeable though, the ads were quite relevant when I saw them until recently… I fixed my Firefox settings so, all good friend baha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back