The Watercooler -- Impressions, philosophical discussion and general banter. Index on first page. All welcome.
May 15, 2024 at 9:15 PM Post #89,356 of 90,403
yeah who knows lol Google is always up to wild stuff. It was definitely noticeable though, the ads were quite relevant when I saw them until recently… I fixed my Firefox settings so, all good friend baha!

Excellent! :grinning: TBH, I'm generally okay with them using some data to show me stuff. They have, on occasion, shown me useful stuff over the years, stuff that I would not have gone searching for on my own, so it works out I guess? Plus, free email for decades... fair deal for me.

May 15, 2024 at 9:16 PM Post #89,357 of 90,403
Honeymoon phase with new toys - L&P E7 exclusive edition and QDCxFitear Superior EX

EXは盲目的な買いギャンブルでした。私はこれに飛びついたことをとても幸せに思います。美しいチューニング。楽しいDDベース、クリアなミッド/ボーカル、歯擦音のない滑らかな高音。DC Tiの雰囲気はありますが、それほど大きくも拡張もありません。疲れにくく、とても愛着が湧きやすいです。優れた性能/価格比。このモデルが早く日本から出ることを願っています。

Are the ear tips ELETECH BAROQUE?

May 15, 2024 at 9:26 PM Post #89,359 of 90,403
May 15, 2024 at 9:29 PM Post #89,360 of 90,403
Many times I listen in noisy environments so isolation is important to me. I have thought about customs.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the Kinetic Bass port works better with customs, because they can better control its positioning (angle, distance) relative to my concha with customs.

def are... praying for a newer XL size one day :ksc75smile:

They exist, I've seen them! :grinning:

May 15, 2024 at 9:32 PM Post #89,361 of 90,403
They exist, I've seen them! :grinning:
YESSSS I think I asked you if they did but didn’t see a response… I will be there day 1 for that lol.

May 15, 2024 at 9:37 PM Post #89,362 of 90,403
YESSSS I think I asked you if they did but didn’t see a response… I will be there day 1 for that lol.

Oh, I might have missed that, sorry about that! :frowning2: I'm testing one of the new sizes now (MS) and can confirm that it works better for my right ear. I had a box of the XL tips here too, but didn't open it as it was meant for @Rockwell75. FedEx has it now, but he should have them soon!

EDIT: Just checked Bloom's site and they haven't put up the new sizes yet. @Andrew DiMarcangelo, put 'em up and let us pre-order please! :smile:

Last edited:
May 15, 2024 at 9:44 PM Post #89,363 of 90,403
Are the ear tips ELETECH BAROQUE?
Yes! It's my main go-to tips. I haven't tried others yet because it already sounds good and comfortable.

May 15, 2024 at 10:11 PM Post #89,365 of 90,403
Midweek love is red sin-ergy!!! This new Penon could sit in any TOTL lineup and no one would peg it as the cheap one! Such an accessible and fun tuning, I find myself rushing home from work to just listen on my favorite chain!

The colors are crazy and the sound is insane!
1000027615.jpg

May 16, 2024 at 12:20 AM Post #89,366 of 90,403
And the hype is growing around here. :wink:

🚶🏽➡️Elysian Pilgrim in da house.

IMG_1059.jpeg

May 16, 2024 at 1:00 AM Post #89,367 of 90,403
Midweek love is red sin-ergy!!! This new Penon could sit in any TOTL lineup and no one would peg it as the cheap one! Such an accessible and fun tuning, I find myself rushing home from work to just listen on my favorite chain!

The colors are crazy and the sound is insane!
1000027615.jpg
I remember hearing similar things when the Penon Impact came out, like it's a Baby Trailli and whatnot. Now it's nowhere to be found; Is this one better than the Impact?

Also, why can't Penon spend a penny more and print the IEM names in anything other than that basic text font. (Or not!)

May 16, 2024 at 1:10 AM Post #89,368 of 90,403
I remember hearing similar things when the Penon Impact came out, like it's a Baby Trailli and whatnot. Now it's nowhere to be found; Is this one better than the Impact?

Also, why can't Penon spend a penny more and print the IEM names in anything other than that basic text font. (Or not!)
I never heard the Impact, but it was a very different configuration to this. I've heard a lot of tribrids, including Penon's own, but this new one seems to step it all up. Also, without DD, Impact didn't really interest me.

Voltage does, 2x, have DD and they can be slightly pumped with a switch, so they are a different animal. There are tons of tribrids, but Penon got this one right as I hear the competition, but these are just my opinions.

May 16, 2024 at 2:08 AM Post #89,370 of 90,403
yeah who knows lol Google is always up to wild stuff. It was definitely noticeable though, the ads were quite relevant when I saw them until recently… I fixed my Firefox settings so, all good friend baha!
I've never seen a single add on Head-fi. Using Firefox like you but with uBlock Origin.

drftr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back