The Ugliest Headphones You Have Ever Seen.
Mar 28, 2011 at 7:35 PM Post #32 of 58

Quote:
Really?  Which ones?  Just think the potential to fall out when you are jogging and such and how is it suppose to be used whist it is attached to your ears?  In fact what is the point of it been placed next to your ears?

The Shuffle is £40... yeah I can see it get teethed and the person leggin' if it is docked like that.  ipods of whatever model are good items to steal because they sell easily.

Hmm, I can't find any more than 2 other ones. There used to be like at least 5 of the same general design I could easily find.

I guess you have a point. The AKG's are the easiest to convert to the way McFrogger had them.

Mar 29, 2011 at 5:24 PM Post #33 of 58
Originally Posted by Ishcabible 

No explanation needed.

i do actually hate these.... more because of justin bieber-weaver face on the box.... he screws music!.... and i hate beats..... but them togheter...... this things make me angry.... and feel like i need to kill something!.... UGLYNESS!....

Mar 29, 2011 at 7:58 PM Post #34 of 58

Quote:
i do actually hate these.... more because of justin bieber-weaver face on the box.... he screws music!.... and i hate beats..... but them togheter...... this things make me angry.... and feel like i need to kill something!.... UGLYNESS!....

+1 for the killing rage feelings

Mar 29, 2011 at 10:25 PM Post #35 of 58
LCD2....

(runs away and hides)

Seriously, just not a fan of their look..not even remotely.
You could say..who buys a headphone for their looks? Not me, but for $1000 or whatever they cost I'd have to like the look a bit more.
I imagine if I heard them then possibly I'd be more forgiving.

Just ignore me because I think the AKG K240 Sextett looks cool.

Mar 29, 2011 at 10:35 PM Post #36 of 58
^^ The LCD is a pretty drab looking phone but I don't think it's hideous. Their new models have a new wood design. Oh well 
biggrin.gif

Wow first time I'm seeing that Sennheiser surrounder. Looks awful. To someone who said they didn't like the Ultrasone Edition 10, I'm surprised. I've seen and worn them and thought they looked great

Mar 29, 2011 at 10:49 PM Post #37 of 58

Quote:
LCD2....

(runs away and hides)

Seriously, just not a fan of their look..not even remotely.
You could say..who buys a headphone for their looks? Not me, but for $1000 or whatever they cost I'd have to like the look a bit more.

Just ignore me because I think the AKG K240 Sextett looks cool.

The LCD-2 look like old-timey radio microphones attached to your head.  They're very simplistic, but the sound is what matters.  Look at the the R-10s.  It looks like someone took a power sander to a pair of Denon cups and then slapped on tumors for good measure.  But they would put you in pure sonic bliss.

Mar 29, 2011 at 10:52 PM Post #38 of 58

Quote:
The LCD-2 look like old-timey radio microphones attached to your head.  They're very simplistic, but the sound is what matters.  Look at the the R-10s.  It looks like someone took a power sander to a pair of Denon cups and then slapped on tumors for good measure.  But they would put you in pure sonic bliss.

I like the look of the LCD-2, is like a pimped grado, and i like the grado look

Mar 29, 2011 at 10:56 PM Post #39 of 58

Quote:

Too true.  If I were to blow $1000 on a pair of headphones, I won't them to look *not ugly*.  I don't care if they were the best sounding headphones in the world if it looks like Sennheiser Surrounder.  I am not buying it lmao.

But have to say I do like the look of LCD2.  A bit big maybe, but the shape and style I think is pretty cool.  

Mar 29, 2011 at 11:02 PM Post #40 of 58

Quote:
^^ The LCD is a pretty drab looking phone but I don't think it's hideous. Their new models have a new wood design. Oh well 
biggrin.gif

Wow first time I'm seeing that Sennheiser surrounder. Looks awful. To someone who said they didn't like the Ultrasone Edition 10, I'm surprised. I've seen and worn them and thought they looked great

Yeah, maybe looks better in person.  I am not sure what it is...  come to think of it, is not the fact that it looks like a circular jewellery box but is the Volkswagen metal grill as well.  Cant' quite put my finger on it.  Expect a lot more in looks dept for its price.

Mar 31, 2011 at 5:48 PM Post #42 of 58

Unfortunately I can't find any pictures of the Duggeh phonodome.

OP, you really need to lurk more if you think the floats and K1000s are that ugly. :rolleyes:

Mar 31, 2011 at 9:09 PM Post #44 of 58
Mar 31, 2011 at 9:24 PM Post #45 of 58
Under the R10s? I don't know about under the R10s. :wink:

I'm an open headphone guy through and through, so to me the Stax are better. SR-404s, though, are just okay. I'd rather go for HE6s over the SR-404s with any amp. Plus they're incredibly ugly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back