The Ugliest Headphones You Have Ever Seen.
Mar 26, 2011 at 1:56 PM Post #16 of 58
Seconded on the R-10s.  D7000s - sexy gloss finish + tumor = Sony MDR R-10.
Pretty much everything from headphile looks like somebody slapped a wooden cast of an aggressive tumor on a perfectly good pair of headphones, and then wrapped the headband in duct tape.

Mar 26, 2011 at 1:58 PM Post #17 of 58

Quote:

Ish, you won with these.

I would have ultimately won if I could find the Duggeh version, but I'm too lazy. And I think his pics are all gone.

Mar 26, 2011 at 9:59 PM Post #19 of 58

Quote:
Finally someone else that finds the R10s ugly! I was thinking there was something wrong with me 
tongue.gif

I think I saw those on Gilligan's Island.

Quote:

No explanation needed.

You did NOT just post that here...  MODERATOR!!!!!

Mar 27, 2011 at 7:18 AM Post #21 of 58

Quote:
Finally someone else that finds the R10s ugly! I was thinking there was something wrong with me 
tongue.gif

smile.gif
  Just gonna have to call it the way it is.  I think sometimes a lot of people judge a headphone's look from their price/performance.  I have seen some real dogs in the beautiful thread just because those headphones are really expensive rather than because they are beautiful.

On a side note.  Really hilarious photo I just found.

Oh and more of the beast that is the Sennheiser 'Stargate' Surrounder.

Mar 28, 2011 at 11:37 AM Post #25 of 58

Quote:
We're just going by looks. Those Justin Bieber Beats might be the antithesis of everything Head-Fiers know and love, but they are nice looking.

The frame itself is admittedly outside-friendly, but that shade of puce...

^^^A girl in my school has Snoop Dog Skullcandies and they look decent in person. It's still a weird paisley though.

Mar 28, 2011 at 12:16 PM Post #26 of 58
Yeah, the skullcandy might look good for a girl.. like for a 12 years old girl.  
tongue.gif

And then there are these Beats iFreePlay.

Now, I don't think they look particularly ugly.  But just so wrong to have an ipod shuffle on the side of your head.  Not only the extra weight and the impracticality of using it but just asking to be mugged if you live in a city.

Mar 28, 2011 at 1:24 PM Post #27 of 58

Quote:
Yeah, the skullcandy might look good for a girl.. like for a 12 years old girl.  
tongue.gif

And then there are these Beats iFreePlay.

Now, I don't think they look particularly ugly.  But just so wrong to have an ipod shuffle on the side of your head.  Not only the extra weight and the impracticality of using it but just asking to be mugged if you live in a city.

It actually looks somewhat good an a semi-pretty girl with a gamine cut. But I digress.

There are a few headphones that are made like that, and is a Shuffle really that valuable?
biggrin.gif

Mar 28, 2011 at 2:28 PM Post #28 of 58
Really?  Which ones?  Just think the potential to fall out when you are jogging and such and how is it suppose to be used whist it is attached to your ears?  In fact what is the point of it been placed next to your ears?

The Shuffle is £40... yeah I can see it get teethed and the person leggin' if it is docked like that.  ipods of whatever model are good items to steal because they sell easily.

Mar 28, 2011 at 4:35 PM Post #29 of 58

Quote:
Really?  Which ones?  Just think the potential to fall out when you are jogging and such and how is it suppose to be used whist it is attached to your ears?  In fact what is the point of it been placed next to your ears?

no cables?

I, once, tried to go no clables but failed miseraby

400x400px-38809054_18122010001expl.jpg

400x400px-f2576398_18122010xb700portablerig.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back