The Ugliest headphones ever.
May 9, 2009 at 4:58 AM Post #123 of 279
Quote:

Originally Posted by Oggranak /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I love how Audiophile is a color to them...

lol did you see the description?

AUDIOPHILE
The return you’ll get, in terms of cred, on your investment in an AUDIOPHILE COLLECTION headphone supersedes the modest price of admission into the elite circle of connoisseurs. Your peers will spend less time clowning your taste in music and more time coveting your Skullcandy.

you'll get cred if you buy those headphones! I know all of us headphone nerds on head-fi are looking for some "cred"...

May 9, 2009 at 5:58 AM Post #124 of 279
Quote:

Originally Posted by compuryan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
lol did you see the description?

AUDIOPHILE
The return you’ll get, in terms of cred, on your investment in an AUDIOPHILE COLLECTION headphone supersedes the modest price of admission into the elite circle of connoisseurs. Your peers will spend less time clowning your taste in music and more time coveting your Skullcandy.

you'll get cred if you buy those headphones! I know all of us headphone nerds on head-fi are looking for some "cred"...

they sound much better than my ad900's, those say audiophile and my audio technicas don't, therefore these have much better sound quality *sarcasm

May 9, 2009 at 6:06 AM Post #125 of 279
ugly has a new face:

dream-team-headphone-03.jpg

May 9, 2009 at 7:35 AM Post #126 of 279
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joelby /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ugly has a new face:

I saw them and I thought they were deformed O.o The headband is so much more bigger compared to the actual drivers... I don't know how that can be counted as "Style"

May 9, 2009 at 7:48 PM Post #128 of 279
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joelby /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ugly has a new face:

no... they didn't... ... did they? ...
frown.gif

ahh well, we could fill this whole topic with just skull candy headphones, time for pics of different brands.
I must say, the RS1i's (while beautifull when in the box) when worn on the head IMO also belong to the more silly looking headphones. Alien like tube ears
smily_headphones1.gif

At least they sound good.

May 10, 2009 at 3:13 AM Post #129 of 279
Of my past headphones, it would be an ugly tie between my Stax Sigmas and my Sony PFR-V1s.

May 10, 2009 at 6:53 PM Post #132 of 279

Oh god. I was with my friends and I saw one of them wearing the exact same pair as these. I tell him how much they suck compared to Sennheiser, and they all start laughing and saying Skullcandy is the best. So I show him the HD555 at my house and he can't tell a difference between them.

May 10, 2009 at 6:56 PM Post #133 of 279
Quote:

Originally Posted by ajjekko /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh god. I was with my friends and I saw one of them wearing the exact same pair as these. I tell him how much they suck compared to Sennheiser, and they all start laughing and saying Skullcandy is the best. So I show him the HD555 at my house and he can't tell a difference between them.

You need to show them some HD650's, or something like that. Ah well, they only care how they look in public with them on...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back