The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread
Mar 3, 2014 at 5:11 PM Post #1,563 of 4,700
This might not be much of a surprise but I just ordered the TS-662's
wink.gif

Congrats, great choice!

Mar 3, 2014 at 5:34 PM Post #1,564 of 4,700
  For what it's worth, I asked Takstar what was best between Pro 80, HD5500, and HD6000.  This was their reply:

I prefer HD6000, it features clear highs and punchy bass.
Best Regards,

Sherry

All these advantages are messed up with stupid construction of their headband. When you put them on - it looks weird, like an alien. Plus they starting to press hard on top of a head quite quickly. For me it negates everything else =\
Whatever, sound is outstanding, and i would grab them without any doubt if they had a normal headband.

Mar 3, 2014 at 11:49 PM Post #1,565 of 4,700

the 2050 has a more open tonality (big surprice) bigger stage, a bit sharper bass, and also has a more lively sound..

I prefer the pro80, but not by a big margin, it is just more pratical with a closed phone, so that my wife does not send me to Gulag or something worse.

You can tell me what is the main difference among both? My main use is for films and musics, expecialmente with bass. I've been searching, pro 80 is closed, like you say, which implies more bass, and sound more clean, what would be best for my use for films. This difference realy worth $30? Your reply will be of great help for me to finally decide among the two! I too dont have amp, some problem? Quality sound yet will good? Thank you!

Mar 4, 2014 at 1:52 AM Post #1,568 of 4,700
I've never heard the noontec's bout it looks as if it's on ear. I wouldn't consider the Pro80 portable due to it's size and the chunky coiled cable.

Mar 4, 2014 at 3:48 AM Post #1,570 of 4,700
Not worried about portability as much as sound. Supposedly the zoro hd can give the ath m50 a run for its money. Hammo is supposed to be its successor

OK, I understand. Personally I would never use a on ear at home due to comfort issues but YMMV.

Edit: Sorry, just looked at the Zoro earlier, checked out the Hammon  now and it seems to be over ear.

Edit 2: I see that bhazard made a review on the Hammon, he also got the Pro80 so you could probably ask him.

Mar 4, 2014 at 2:16 PM Post #1,574 of 4,700
Does anyone here who owns the Pro80 also have the JVC HA-S680 and can offer a comparison?  These two are similarly priced and I really only have budget to buy one. 

Thanks in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back