The Sub-$100 Portable Amps Shootout – 11(+1) amps compared
Mar 6, 2017 at 12:13 PM Post #391 of 399
  Thanks!  I was looking at the X3 as well, since it's just $70 more... but at what point do I stop the "it's just a little bit more"?  What are other good portable lossless media players?  By which I mean, ones that won't make me weep whenever I look at my bank statement.

That obviously depends on where you drew the line between 'still-worth-it' and 'enough-is-enough', and we all drew that line differently. Some people can settle for X1-Ii, while other won't want anything less than X5iii.I am myself more of the later, and I can't the same can apply to others.

Mar 6, 2017 at 1:23 PM Post #392 of 399

That obviously depends on where you drew the line between 'still-worth-it' and 'enough-is-enough', and we all drew that line differently. Some people can settle for X1-Ii, while other won't want anything less than X5iii.I am myself more of the later, and I can't the same can apply to others.

Fair enough.  I don't tend to jump in too deep before I know I can swim, hence only looking at the X1 and X3 to start.

Mar 7, 2017 at 4:33 PM Post #396 of 399
yep.. Cayin n3, Shozy Alien Plus, Hidizs AP200 etc...
wink.gif

Amazon doesn't seem to have most of those, but at least that gives me an idea of what to look at.  Thanks again!

Mar 8, 2018 at 3:00 PM Post #397 of 399
hey guys i am looking for a portable amp just for bass boosting. the fiio e17k is the best one i could find with its 10db bass boost. are there any others, i want to spend less than $125usd

Mar 10, 2018 at 8:57 AM Post #398 of 399
guys I want to buy sabaj da2 or sabaj da3 ... I need more volume from android lollipop android system... can I get more volume boost from these sabaj da2/da3 ... what to do you think guys... I suffer from very low volume at some iems... I want to boost the volume to serious levels

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back