The past and the future of Meier-Audio
May 5, 2011 at 3:00 AM Post #16 of 70
Jan, so you're balancing your life instead of balancing your amps. That could be the most balanced decision of all. 
smile.gif

Still loving the Stepdance. I look forward to seeing what is coming down the pipe.

May 7, 2011 at 8:16 AM Post #22 of 70
It looks like Jan has successfully shaved several milimetres off the 2Stepdance which, combined with flat surfaces, will make it quite a bit more portable in a stack. The front gain switch is really nice. I wonder if anything else has changed?

May 7, 2011 at 5:11 PM Post #23 of 70
Hi Jan - whatever products you make, we buy them. 
Take your time and enjoy life. You certainly contribute to our life's enjoyment! 
beerchug.gif

May 9, 2011 at 8:36 AM Post #24 of 70
Jan, I have several of your products and to have something personally designed and manufactured that I use every day in today's society is amazing.

Whatever you decide to do, I'm sure you'll have the support of everyone here. (Both financial and moral hah!)

May 9, 2011 at 8:58 AM Post #25 of 70
I look forward to seeing what you come up with! I really like the design of your amps and even the newer ones with very simple cases for maximum performance for the money have a look that I think works. They all feel like quality products.

May 24, 2011 at 4:10 AM Post #26 of 70
My first desktop amp was a Corda Opera.  It was a great amp and really took me from a portable system to a nice home system.  While I had it I really enjoyed it.  Jan was also extremely kind, and not really knowing me other than being a member of the Head-Fi community allowed me to make payments on the amp even after shipping it out.  Meier products do provide an excellent value for dollar and were really at the forefront of headphone amplification.  Without Jan, this niche market wouldn't have gotten the boost it needed until probably much later.

Best wishes!

Jun 3, 2011 at 10:14 AM Post #27 of 70
I've got some kind of portable made by Meier that I have had for 3-4 years.  Works great (I think), with my computer at work.   I have been assuming the USB input is digital. Correct?  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back