The Official 64 Audio Thread | apex & tia Technologies
Jan 20, 2020 at 4:08 PM Post #8,686 of 23,651
To all of you... Just stop to buy ****ing universal. Customs are better in every way. You talking about tips and everything... Sorry being so extreme but what ... Just buy custom iems and stop all the freaking headache...

You know what's a headache, losing thousands of dollars because you don't like what you have and 64 won't reshell it. Not sure what your so mad about tip rolling gives you another way to modify the sound. Although customs definitely have their own advantage.

Last edited:
Jan 20, 2020 at 4:12 PM Post #8,690 of 23,651
Bro seriously?

Bogdan from fir audio reshell everything from 64 audio perfectly even better than original... But do not try fir m5 you'll find all the 64 audio totally outdated.

Yeah he'll reshell a a12t for 800 dollars... You can sell them for less than half what you bought

Jan 20, 2020 at 4:15 PM Post #8,691 of 23,651
I’m thinking of buying a Plussound Poetic cable to use with my Fourte (primary) and maybe U18t. Is there good advice on which wire material conducts best for those IEMs?

i like the look of the Poetic, it looks reasonably ergonomic and soft too?
It’s an awesome cable, my favorite plussound offering. I own the silver + gold one and while it kills some detail, it offers quite a lot of added smoothness and treble sparkle. Covered it in a HeadFi review actually :)

Amazing ergonomics and build quality too, some of the best I’ve come across

My only recommendation would be to purchase the cables from Plussound directly and have them underdeclare the packages, their UK dealers has huge markups

Jan 20, 2020 at 4:16 PM Post #8,692 of 23,651
Bro seriously?

Bogdan from fir audio reshell everything from 64 audio perfectly even better than original... But do not try fir m5 you'll find all the 64 audio totally outdated.
Better than the original is a pretty big statement... had mine reshelled by FiR but I was anything but in love with the build quality. Spoke to 64 and they were kind enough to reshell it once again

Jan 20, 2020 at 4:18 PM Post #8,694 of 23,651
Better than the original is a pretty big statement... had mine reshelled by FiR but I was anything but in love with the build quality. Spoke to 64 and they were kind enough to reshell it once again

Really surprising... I saw already 2 pairs of soundwriter reshelled by Bogdan it's totaly out of this world... No luck here. You still can ask for another reshell I'm sure they will make it again if you're not happy.

Jan 20, 2020 at 4:20 PM Post #8,695 of 23,651
Really surprising... I saw already 2 pairs of soundwriter reshelled by Bogdan it's totaly out of this world... No luck here. You still can ask for another reshell I'm sure they will make it again if you're not happy.
I’ve already had it redone by 64, that’s okay

Bogdan was very kind to offer the service, I think his gear has been upgraded since so they should be quite a bit better now. I also went for a custom artwork that didn’t work so well in the end

Jan 20, 2020 at 5:00 PM Post #8,696 of 23,651
To all of you... Just stop to buy ****ing universal. Customs are better in every way. You talking about tips and everything... Sorry being so extreme but what ... Just buy custom iems and stop all the freaking headache...
I never knew 64audio made Tia Trio or Tia Fourte in custom....

hmmm....

b16.jpg

Jan 20, 2020 at 5:18 PM Post #8,699 of 23,651
Yeah that's sad. :triportsad:
Gotta love those zealots. My Fourte fit is so comfortable I have worn them all night. Glad customs have made your life right.

Jan 20, 2020 at 5:54 PM Post #8,700 of 23,651
Haven't been to this thread in months and look at all this drama lol. Customs aren't for everyone. Also it is a bit scary because you hear stories about 64 demo units sounding different than customs. Crin had that happen with his n8 and he's not the only one. Someone I know said that their a12t sounds darker than the u12t. I'd personally like that, but many wouldn't.

Anyway.. reason I'm here is because I ordered a trio, I'm excited, and wanted to catch up a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back