The Official 64 Audio Thread | apex & tia Technologies
May 12, 2017 at 10:24 AM Post #646 of 23,565
Would you say it is the best IEM that you own, in your preference?

Man, who cares what other people think when it comes to "the best"? It's a subjective opinion anyway. We went with you through the same discussion in Westone threads when you were looking for a replacement/alternative to your favorite ES5 :wink: You already purchased your Tia Fourte and anxiously waiting for it, and I'm pretty sure you will be very happy with it. So far we haven't seen a single negative post and everybody who purchased or tested Tia Fourte and U/A18tzar are enjoying it, and I'm sure you will too!

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
May 12, 2017 at 11:00 AM Post #647 of 23,565
I too was anxious in waiting for the Fourte, more so as the wait stretched out a bit.

They are WELL worth the wait! I lent mine out this week and am quite excited to get them back again today.

Since a packed schedule and being without them this week has kept me from posting more detailed impressions, let me leave you with this thought for now:

With the Tia innovation, 64 Audio is delivering two very impressive products, and with the Tia Fourte they are breaking new ground. It will be interesting to see how other manufacturers respond.

May 12, 2017 at 2:24 PM Post #648 of 23,565
Ahhhh.... U18 or Fourté ! Difficult choice that I hope to be able to solve when I can hear booth A/B in London.

May 15, 2017 at 12:29 AM Post #649 of 23,565
My Fourte's just came in yesterday. Have to say I am very impressed. I don't currently have a portable DAC/Amp or DAP, so I was mostly running them from my phone (Galaxy Note 5). They work well out of my vio V800/V200 stack as well, which is great. Now I find myself looking at portable solutions aside from my phone (which probably can't do them justice). I'm on a tight budget seeing as I'm paying my way through grad school (I won a voucher for the Fourte's at CanJam SoCal in the raffle). Any recommendations? I was considering the Mojo, which is one of the things 64 Audio used to audition the Fourte's at CanJam.

I'll post much more specific impressions after I spend more time with them. But for those waiting for their pair - the wait will be worth it. Truly amazing, world-class, end-game earphones. They sound like a perfectly modded and amped HE-6 with greater bass extension and smoother treble. And from what I'm hearing I can tell they will scale infinitely with better gear. Dream come true.

May 15, 2017 at 1:20 AM Post #651 of 23,565
Dudes, guess what. My Fourte just shipped out. It will have to fly across the ocean so it will be at least end of the week before I can write some proper impressions, assuming that they arrive intact. Fingers crossed.

May 16, 2017 at 8:29 PM Post #652 of 23,565
May 17, 2017 at 12:16 AM Post #654 of 23,565
No Tia or 18 forte b stock
That's funny, I said the same thing when they told me.... trying to be funny of course. But obviously, it takes time for B stock to develop - if it ever does - and this is a brand new release.

Last edited:
May 17, 2017 at 12:39 AM Post #655 of 23,565
That's funny, I said the same thing when they told me, they said be patient.

I think they first have to build and to fulfill orders of "A" stock Fourte and U/A18 before they can have "B" stock of it :wink:

May 17, 2017 at 10:48 AM Post #656 of 23,565
I think they first have to build and to fulfill orders of "A" stock Fourte and U/A18 before they can have "B" stock of it :wink:

Right, I like the idea of having b stock. I would gladly purchase b stock myself as long as it sounds the same. More companies should do this.

May 17, 2017 at 11:11 AM Post #657 of 23,565
Right, I like the idea of having b stock. I would gladly purchase b stock myself as long as it sounds the same. More companies should do this.
B stock sounds like B while A sounds like A stock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back