The Official 64 Audio Thread | apex & tia Technologies
Jan 26, 2019 at 9:37 AM Post #5,806 of 23,543
Congrats on the order!

I really like the customisation but when it’s decision time I was just thinking to go for a translucent blue red or purple teal combo.

Is it that most CIEMs user here prefer wood or carbon or any premium faceplate compared to solid colours?

Jan 26, 2019 at 12:05 PM Post #5,807 of 23,543
4 weeks, that I should have mine next week :smile::smile: kidding they just went into production on the 22nd and they have had them for three weeks, Im guessing right now its 6 weeks based on how many black friday orders there were

Don't forget they would probably have been focusing on getting ready for namm.

Jan 26, 2019 at 6:01 PM Post #5,808 of 23,543
Thanks, I was just wondering if the $800 price difference shall bring anything substantial to my preferences :beyersmile:

I'm upgrading from SE846 and CA Andromeda

The A6T to my ears is a great upgrade to both IEMS ( I heard both). The sub and midbass of A6T is stronger than both SE846 & Andro. A6T retain the SE846 midrange (vocal) and treble extend higher. Andro still has a higher treble extension but by not a lot. Since both IEM do not have a boost in the midbass, A6T has a similar signature.

Jan 28, 2019 at 1:57 PM Post #5,809 of 23,543
Hi am looking to get the n8 would be interested to see what cable you thought would be a good pairing

Am thinking of either of the following

Leonidas hi
Lion heart
Janus d

Has anyone any thoughts or have used any of these or any recommendations

Many thanks

Jan 28, 2019 at 3:05 PM Post #5,811 of 23,543
Hi am looking to get the n8 would be interested to see what cable you thought would be a good pairing

Leonidas hi
Lion heart
Janus d

Many thanks
unfortunately i didn't tried the N8 yet, but out of the 3 cables, i would recommend the Leonidas, the other 2 cables might be too warm for the N8, @twister6 might be more helpful.

Jan 28, 2019 at 4:44 PM Post #5,812 of 23,543

Leonidas hi
Lion heart
Janus d

Many thanks

Scroll down to cable pair up section of my review :wink:

Jan 29, 2019 at 1:27 PM Post #5,816 of 23,543
How long roughly after 64 audio gets the impressions does the status move to in production? I’m so anxious! lol.
Here's my experience ordering my N8's. I was a Black Friday order as you can see.
15s4o5z.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back