The New HIBY R3 II is here. 4.4MM Jack; Improved Sound and Bluetooth.
Jun 11, 2018 at 5:45 PM Post #2,191 of 6,859
That's the kind of info I'm looking for. Do I just send my folders of music and artwork to the card, in any structure or hierarchy? And assume the device will read them?

For most DAP's I have, Yes that is true. The player can read the files and set up a database in a few minutes (depends on how many files you have).
- However the R6 has had some problems in not matching the correct Art with all songs in an Album. Not sure if the R3 inherited any of those problems or not.
- The R3 is Linux based and not Android; but both use HIBY Software as the native player.

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2018 at 5:53 PM Post #2,192 of 6,859
For most DAP's I have, Yes that is true. The player can read the files and set up a database in a few minutes (depends on how many files you have).
- However the R6 has had some problems in not matching the correct Art with all songs in an Album. Not sure if the R3 inherited any of those problems or not.
- The R3 is Lunux based and not Android; but both use HIBY Software as the native player.

CP23,

If I’m not mistaken it’s that Player Software period as my Hiby Player app on my iPhone presents the same issues since I do a few mths ago & uninstalling & reinstalling didn’t correct it so Hiby needs to put out an update to correctvtgat annoying issues asap gor the app & it’s Players...

Jun 12, 2018 at 7:00 AM Post #2,194 of 6,859
Damn HBB made it happen :L3000:..sad that all the other messages were ignored but they got there in the end

Only right he does so; he was a cheerleader to the product to begin with. There's some skin in the game.

Jun 12, 2018 at 9:24 AM Post #2,195 of 6,859
Has anyone received shipping info after yesterday's update yet?

Jun 12, 2018 at 9:57 AM Post #2,196 of 6,859
Has anyone received shipping info after yesterday's update yet?

my original notice was updated and now it's scheduled for delivery this friday not last friday as originally stated (kind of thought that was too good to be true)
at least now it FedEx says it's in transit to the US

Jun 12, 2018 at 5:09 PM Post #2,201 of 6,859
#1049 grey r3, leather case and cable too. I bet I’m one of the last to see anything!

Jun 12, 2018 at 5:56 PM Post #2,202 of 6,859

Users who are viewing this thread

Back