The New HIBY R3 II is here. 4.4MM Jack; Improved Sound and Bluetooth.
Jun 30, 2018 at 9:51 AM Post #3,091 of 6,859
I just got an update from DHL. Should be here 3 July.

Same here. Just glad I'm going to be home to sign for it. I LOVE having to sign for items under $200...:rolling_eyes:

Jun 30, 2018 at 10:04 AM Post #3,092 of 6,859
Backer 475 + f...g leather case
From 22.06 when I got my track I stil see:

Not Found

This number can't be found at this moment. It's not available in the carrier's system yet. Please check back later. This may due to several reasons:

1. The item has not yet been accepted by the carrier.
  2. The item has not yet been entered in the carrier's system.
  3. Your tracking number is incorrect or invalid.
  4. The item was posted a long time ago, info not available anymore.
Generally, after the item has been sent, it will be processed and enter tracking information by the carrier. There might be a delay between these scanning events and tracking availability the carrier's system. Usually it takes a few days for processing, therefore the tracking information may not appear online immediately, please try to track again later.

Jun 30, 2018 at 10:49 AM Post #3,094 of 6,859
Sorry, but that's not their first campaign, if they can't handle the situation now and don't see the need for proper communication they are in the wrong business.

They missed the deadline end of May, messed up the shipping, tell the customers all items shipped and nothing happens, ignore questions about shipping/delay.

They start the same bs like Trinity Audio: all items shipped, than nothing happens, only excuses.

These crooks of TAE still owe me 130GBP since more than a year.

Once bitten, ...

i understand the frustration but thats what you chance when not buying from a shop.

What number are you? I'm #1010 and should have mine on July 3rd.

Jun 30, 2018 at 10:51 AM Post #3,095 of 6,859
Backer 475 + f...g leather case
From 22.06 when I got my track I stil see:

Not Found

This number can't be found at this moment. It's not available in the carrier's system yet. Please check back later. This may due to several reasons:

1. The item has not yet been accepted by the carrier.
  2. The item has not yet been entered in the carrier's system.
  3. Your tracking number is incorrect or invalid.
  4. The item was posted a long time ago, info not available anymore.
Generally, after the item has been sent, it will be processed and enter tracking information by the carrier. There might be a delay between these scanning events and tracking availability the carrier's system. Usually it takes a few days for processing, therefore the tracking information may not appear online immediately, please try to track again later.

Case in not coming yet. I had an email saying it would not be on this shipment.
Is yours going through standard post? or courier?

Jun 30, 2018 at 11:13 AM Post #3,096 of 6,859
I received shipping info on 20.6. and there was no change until today when it was finally picked up by DHL and started to move. it should arrive on 2.7. so I will wait and see...

Jun 30, 2018 at 11:23 AM Post #3,097 of 6,859
i understand the frustration but thats what you chance when not buying from a shop.

What number are you? I'm #1010 and should have mine on July 3rd.

TAE ripped the people off with their ks campaign, but my open orders are from their website/shop.

#314 and got a sms two hours ago from DHL, mine should arrive on July 2nd.

I still don't understand why they didn't tell the people, "hey, we got a delay, we need some more time to handle the shipping", than everything would be fine.

So I will wait and see too...

Jun 30, 2018 at 11:42 AM Post #3,099 of 6,859
Small business's especially ones that rely on crowd funding have problems controlling the situation.

I'm funding one at the moment and I thought it was one year but just checked and it's two years now.

So Hiby is not really a big deal. They are actually quite quick on supplying on their promise.

Think about the price your getting the item for ,what you are getting for the price.

It's a good deal.
You are correct. This R3 debacle is rather minor compared to some of the horror stories I've read about. If you're going to roll the dice, you're going to have to deal with the consequences. There were a bunch of people who preordered some large panel TVs trying to save a grand from an unknown company from China. Well, the company went out of business. lol

Jun 30, 2018 at 11:52 AM Post #3,100 of 6,859
It has been eye-opening to see how people on this campaign have been raising as much of a ruckus as another campaign I'm on that is two years late, & had considerably less information (the company went 6 months saying nothing at one point).

Jun 30, 2018 at 1:32 PM Post #3,103 of 6,859
Those of you who contacted HiBy about your shipments and got quick movement of your package: How did you contact them? Email? KS Backer page? I’d like to try what worked for you. My shipment in Hong Kong for a week without update.

Jun 30, 2018 at 1:33 PM Post #3,104 of 6,859
I also got a DHL update this morning. They received it TODAY and I will receive it Monday, July 2 - west coast US
Same here on all accounts. Won't be home to sign for it, so will have to chase it down to DHL facility tomorrow evening... unless they arrive late...

Jun 30, 2018 at 1:33 PM Post #3,105 of 6,859
I'm just going to sit back and watch.

If reports are good and this things gets Spotify support I might be tempted. It could make a nice companion to me Micro iDSD Black Label.

.....providing you can connect it to the Wi-Fi. As was previously mentioned in this thread the R3 will only connect to Wi-Fi if the network doesn't need login credentials or have to get to a logon page. I was hoping for Spotify but unless they can implement an offline function it's only going to be of limited use for a lot of people.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back