The New HIBY R3 II is here. 4.4MM Jack; Improved Sound and Bluetooth.
Jun 28, 2018 at 9:58 AM Post #2,912 of 6,859
I've just received mine, in France. Unfortunately the coaxial cable doesn't work.... :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
What do you mean it doesn't work? What did you try it with?

Jun 28, 2018 at 10:19 AM Post #2,913 of 6,859
Backer #151. I haven’t commented in a while, but this is a really bad look on Hiby’s part. The transaction was liquid smooth on the R6, and I expected the same attention to detail in the R3. I am thoroughly disappointed, as many are, that my shipment notification hasn’t been updated in 9 DAYS!!

Tuesday, June 19, 2018 at 15:19Origin Service Area:HONG KONG - TSING YI - HONG KONGDestination Service Area:MORRISVILLE, NC - USA
1 Piece

Tuesday, June 19, 2018 Location Time Piece
1 Shipment information received HONG KONG - HONG KONG 15:19
Very similar story here... R6 shipment / delivery went very smoothly, but R3 delivery is a really bad PR for HiBy!
Mine in same state, only 8 days vs. 9 days for you... very frustrating...

Jun 28, 2018 at 10:21 AM Post #2,914 of 6,859
Hey folks,

Advanced MP3 Players have come to an agreement with HiBy to do UK/EU distribution for their products. This will make it a lot easier for UK/EU customers to get hold of these units in the future. However, we have to order a certain number of units before HiBy are able to ship them to us. I was wanting to determine how many people in the UK/EU would be interested in purchasing the R3? If we can drum up enough interest, we'll start ordering stock in, with stock available hopefully in late July. For what it is worth, I had a chance to try the HiBy products out at the Munich show in May and really enjoyed them. Feel free to message me with any questions or to express your interest. Cheers.

Jun 28, 2018 at 10:33 AM Post #2,915 of 6,859
Found footage of our R3's at the "Shipping Agency":
Raiders-of-the-Lost-Ark.gif

Jun 28, 2018 at 10:41 AM Post #2,916 of 6,859
Actually, looks like they're working hard on the paperwork:

sloth.gif

Jun 28, 2018 at 10:51 AM Post #2,918 of 6,859
It doesn't send any signal to my FiiO Q5 on its coaxial input (yellow color).
I thought i was the only one but i have sold mine now anyways ..it should work on paper though

Jun 28, 2018 at 10:52 AM Post #2,919 of 6,859
My situation:

over two weeks ago shipping info with number

one week ago returned to shipper

5 days ago email for address confirmation...

and silence - no shipping info, no email or pm response

UPDATE!!!

in the morning I've got PM from HiBy with new shipping number

an hour later R3 was delivered...

I checked shipping number - R3 was send 2 days ago from Hongkong, and was delivered to Warsaw/Europe ultra fast within 48h.

HiBy paid for express delivery, no cheap parcel.

backer #530, black - finally everything ended fine.

R3 sounds very good - resolution and dynamics and sound signature better than x3iii. Soft is fast and intuitive. Very good screen and aluminium disign. Tidal is working without problems.

Jun 28, 2018 at 11:37 AM Post #2,921 of 6,859
Reading all these comments and those on the Kickstarter page makes me highly suspicious about said shipping agency and DHL tracking numbers. Either DHL is this horrific or there is a smokescreen being put up. I hate to speculate, but it’s strange for a shipping company to take so long to show any movement. The number of packages should in no way overwhelm them nor slow their computers down. No middleman shipping agency can stay in business if it takes 2weeks to get the product to DHL. We all know the electronic shipping labels were generated. We must trust there are actual products as Hiby claims.

Jun 28, 2018 at 11:45 AM Post #2,922 of 6,859
mine also arrived today, after 8 days waiting+returned to sender+new number etc etc.

Regarding the tempered screen protector, any issues putting it on?

Mine device got front and back protector. Just easy to gentle stick off the protector of protector.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back