The NEW Headphone Lounge Thread
Jan 26, 2014 at 8:01 PM Post #48 of 719
I saw on Ted Allen's website Headphonelounge.com that he is now selling a limited edition budget OCC silver cable at $150 plus shipping. The budget silver is a smaller gauge but that same OCC purity with Ted's superb build quality. The best just got better.

Jan 31, 2014 at 1:30 AM Post #53 of 719
The tips are customs from Starkey labs in mn that I got through a local audiologist.

Today I bought two blood red rubies to have set in the eyes of the skull. I'll post pics as soon as they arrive.

Jan 31, 2014 at 10:38 AM Post #56 of 719
Yeah I'm not entirely sure what material they are. They were clearly milled. The right fits well but the left doesn't seal unless I push on it a lot. I think I'll have it redone. It's a somewhat softer material but more along the lines of soft plastic than earplug material.

Feb 6, 2014 at 9:00 PM Post #59 of 719
for customers with outstanding orders i just wanted let you know we had a bit of a snow storm here in oregon so unfortunately i cannot get off my property so shipping will be delayed about a week. i'll update this thread as soon as shipping resumes.
i apologize for any delays
many thanks ted

Feb 8, 2014 at 2:01 PM Post #60 of 719
I bought an hd650 balanced spc cable from Ted.  Built well, sounds great.  Can't complain.  Thanks Ted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back