The NEW Headphone Lounge Thread
Mar 12, 2014 at 9:51 AM Post #112 of 719

Got my cables today, a few things i have observed:
- great workmanship on the cables, the little ic and the pure silver cable
- sonically, from directly changing the stock cable it is more clearer, a little brighter which now makes the warm sd3 perfect and I can honestly say the sd3 is not warm now.. Dare i say it makes it a little more neutral?
- details of songs are now more apparent and i can safely say the cables has changed the sd3 sound sig for the better

All in all, super super happy and will purchase from ted again.HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Mar 16, 2014 at 1:50 PM Post #113 of 719
I just wanted to say although I've had no experience with Ted's cables, I did buy an AK100, AK120, and an AK240 from him. Paid in advance with no issues at all. Ted's very communicative and his word is gold.

Thanks Ted!  
biggrin.gif

Mar 25, 2014 at 11:49 AM Post #114 of 719
Ted built me a 3 in 1 quality balanced headphone cable for my HE-500.
I'm now able to use the cable with my mini-X a-100 or portable devices!

Ted was awesome to do business, great communication, smooth transaction paid in advance with paypal.

Highest regards to Ted Allen's to costume build the cables for your needs.

Cheers!

Daniel Lebrun
Sudbury, ON
Canada

Mar 25, 2014 at 4:28 PM Post #115 of 719
Ted built me a 3 in 1 quality balanced headphone cable for my HE-500.
I'm now able to use the cable with my mini-X a-100 or portable devices!

Ted was awesome to do business, great communication, smooth transaction paid in advance with paypal.

Highest regards to Ted Allen's to costume build the cables for your needs.

Cheers!

Daniel Lebrun
Sudbury, ON
Canada

Great Daniel. Any pictures?

Mar 30, 2014 at 5:15 PM Post #116 of 719
HI All, i'm about to join your ranks. Ted made a spectacular looking balanced cable for my Unique Melody Mentors to go into the AK240's balanced port. He is a knowledgable guy and I am expecting that the cable he has made for me will make the SQ even better than it already is between these two pieces of gear. I hope I will be able to receive it before I fly out on Wednesday night, Finger and toes are crossed.

BTW, Ted also sold me the AK240 and the transaction went flawlessly. When I had my business my motto was 'Under promise and over deliver'  When I ran into a problem copying into the AK240 there was a problem. I CAUSED it but never the less Ted and A&K helped me and all got resolved within a 24 hour period.

Anywho can't wait to get my cable and hear the difference.

Mar 30, 2014 at 6:17 PM Post #117 of 719
HI All, i'm about to join your ranks. Ted made a spectacular looking balanced cable for my Unique Melody Mentors to go into the AK240's balanced port. He is a knowledgable guy and I am expecting that the cable he has made for me will make the SQ even better than it already is between these two pieces of gear. I hope I will be able to receive it before I fly out on Wednesday night, Finger and toes are crossed.

BTW, Ted also sold me the AK240 and the transaction went flawlessly. When I had my business my motto was 'Under promise and over deliver'  When I ran into a problem copying into the AK240 there was a problem. I CAUSED it but never the less Ted and A&K helped me and all got resolved within a 24 hour period.

Anywho can't wait to get my cable and hear the difference.

Truly beautiful cables and welcome to the world of balanced sound. You will be stunned by the combination of Ted's silver cables and your AK240 balanced.

Mar 31, 2014 at 12:26 AM Post #118 of 719
Not only does Ted make amazing looking cables, he also supplies diy parts.

He sold me everything I needed to make the cable pictured below, he even went as far as sending me some reference pictures to make my first build go smoothly!

Thanks Ted!
You're one of a kind!

Apr 5, 2014 at 5:43 PM Post #119 of 719
Ted made me a silver cable for my hd-650. Soon shipping.
My 5th cable from Ted, 1st headphone (several IEM cables before). Quick, efficient, impeccable, beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back