The NEW Headphone Lounge Thread
Jul 20, 2015 at 4:23 PM Post #421 of 719
How long does it typically take for him to process a order?  I ordered a reference cable a week ago and oddly didn't get any kind of confirmation that order was received. 

Jul 20, 2015 at 4:29 PM Post #423 of 719
  How long does it typically take for him to process a order?  I ordered a reference cable a week ago and oddly didn't get any kind of confirmation that order was received. 

Did you order directly from his website? Ted responds to email in less than 5 mins.

We normally send an email (tedallen0220@gmail.com), in the format that's he requested. Get a quote and paypal invoice back from him, pay to confirm order. 

Build time is normally 2 weeks - 3 weeks, based on his order queue. 

Jul 20, 2015 at 4:40 PM Post #424 of 719

Did you order directly from his website? Ted responds to email in less than 5 mins.

We normally send an email (tedallen0220@gmail.com), in the format that's he requested. Get a quote and paypal invoice back from him, pay to confirm order. 

Build time is normally 2 weeks - 3 weeks, based on his order queue. 

Thanks for the info.     I ordered from his website using paypal.  I will send a email to follow up.  Didn't know about his build time but its all good.

Jul 20, 2015 at 6:21 PM Post #425 of 719

Bizarre. Ted's the fastest guy on the planet for responding to emails. Literally seconds in some cases.
Try calling him. Decent hour, of course.

Jul 20, 2015 at 6:40 PM Post #426 of 719

Bizarre. Ted's the fastest guy on the planet for responding to emails. Literally seconds in some cases.

@shultzee did not email him, he just clicked the Paypal order button, on his website. Paypal will send the payment notification along with buyer notes. Ted might have missed it as, just another notification.

Jul 20, 2015 at 6:43 PM Post #427 of 719

@shultzee did not email him, he just clicked the Paypal order button, on his website. Paypal will send the payment notification along with buyer notes. Ted might have missed it as, just another notification.

Thanks for the help guys.  I just emailed him to verify he got a order from me :)

Jul 20, 2015 at 10:40 PM Post #433 of 719

He didn't say but he said now worries...so I am not worried. :)

Ted has always turned around my orders in 2 weeks or less. Sometimes in a week. He's fantastic on delivery. His replies in e-mails can be short because he's busy and he doesn't mind if you ask him   questions. Great guy, great service, great products.

Jul 21, 2015 at 4:05 AM Post #434 of 719
I ordered a cable today through Ted's Headphone Lounge after some recommendations in the Pono Player thread.

I was amazed at the quick service. I contacted Ted via email with basics what I needed. He replied with 10 minutes with a few extra options. Within 15 minutes we had an order placed, paid and estimated delivery time. Almost quicker than checking out on eBay...

I've ordered a balanced silver plated copper cable for my Pono Player to use with Aurisonics ASG-2 hybrid IEM.

Possibly the first ASG-2 I know of on Head-fi being run balanced from Pono Player? We will see...

Once the cable arrives I shall return with pictures for the gallery.

beerchug.gif

Jul 21, 2015 at 10:37 AM Post #435 of 719
I was sold a pure crap cable from the get go for my TF10. It unraveled and turned a funky color. I sent it in for repairs, got the connectors fixed, was charged $20 for a right angle plug to be installed and he didn't put one on. The cable is long gone in the trash, before I MIGHT be told its my fault, my Fiio has been flawless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back