"The Lab"
Jun 18, 2015 at 3:39 PM Post #9,200 of 20,136
Wow Vince your a sick man to put meat your meat in his box, you don't even no how many other guys meat was in there. I had to go back a page to make sure i was reading correctly lol
I was talking about my cold cuts, not my weiner schnitzel!

Cmon guys! LOL

Jun 18, 2015 at 4:07 PM Post #9,206 of 20,136
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcWTTs8QVRc&list=RDNmqK0aXkHho&index=3

Guns N Roses - Knocking On Heaven's Door

Last one from me boys over to Vince.

Time to entertain the wife! (not what you think Dudes!!!)

Jun 18, 2015 at 4:39 PM Post #9,207 of 20,136
Wow, I missed this one by a long shot:xf_eek:  Hope to make it out to your part of the planet some day, you a fan of these guys?

I have some old jet ski racing buddies from over there who turned me onto the Crawl years ago along with VB's:D  Not to mention I'm a major Ice House and INXS fan:rolleyes:  

Cheers:beerchug:

Ice House and INXS were awesome. Love Iva Davies mullet. And VB used to be my fav beer when I was 18 lol

Jun 18, 2015 at 4:49 PM Post #9,208 of 20,136
Just search for the album on Amazon. It won't be the original '83 release but it should be a legit playable copy. A lot cheaper now than when I bought mine years ago. And yep - love Split Enz - I think being a Kiwi it's kind of a "have to" situation.

THX , I'll look into it for sure
biggrin.gif
 Speaking of Kiwi's I think the designer (William Firebaugh) of my Well-Tempered Amadeus GTA turntable has a collaborator over at Denco Audio Ltd. in Christchurch by the name of Frank Denson
wink_face.gif
 These guys are genius's 

Jun 18, 2015 at 4:52 PM Post #9,209 of 20,136
Holy cow! I just looked up Thermador. You have the rolls Royce of refrigerators meng!

I thought Viking was good stuff. Those refrigerators cost more than most cars!

Lol, sorry man but two years on Head-Fi and I'm obsessed with your refrigerator lmao

It's OK if your crushin' on his Fridge, I've been crushing on his counter tops for a while now
eek.gif
 LOL 

Jun 18, 2015 at 4:55 PM Post #9,210 of 20,136
One of my favourite 80's albums.

Almost impossible to get nowadays sadly (the album was Rhythm of Youth - good luck finding a legit copy for a reasonable price).  Took me 4 years to find a copy.

If I've linked it right, it should give you the full album.

Favourite track - track 5 - Cocoricci
I downloaded this on my Google music and jammed the album all day.

Really is a fun album to listen to. I especially liked #2 "safety hats"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back