"The Lab"
Mar 9, 2015 at 10:24 PM Post #1,471 of 20,136

Me DAP stable.....Cheers

Suweeeeeeet! 
beerchug.gif

Mar 9, 2015 at 10:38 PM Post #1,474 of 20,136
Wokei - how're you finding the wheel on the X5?  Getting used to it yet?

Mar 9, 2015 at 10:50 PM Post #1,475 of 20,136
Wokei

Knowing your preferred tuning, the Titan will probably be right up your alley.

That's probably the one that you would like the most.

I KNOW RIGHT.....wipe out by me impulse purchase of DX90 and X5 ..so gotta bite me tongue for now ...so much love for Titan I and from people me trust ..so its torture for me....dont get to join with the big boys especially esteemed members of The Lab

Wokei - how're you finding the wheel on the X5?  Getting used to it yet?

Cheers ...mate .....the wheel will succumbed to Wokei in due course .....just gotta to remember ...not hard but soft touch to deal with the wheel .....as long as the sound is good ......X5 and me are getting to know each other....

Mate ...when are you gonna reveal the budget IEM you mentioned last week or so .....you remember...? :D

Mar 9, 2015 at 10:58 PM Post #1,476 of 20,136

Pic posted when The Lab thread started

After clean up...look so much neater and organised
I swear dude, I can't tell you how many times I've been having a rough day, and I read one of your posts and started lmao.

Before I die I want to meet you in person. Do you speak English dude?

Mar 9, 2015 at 10:59 PM Post #1,477 of 20,136
Now to wait for Titan II ....me heard Titan I aint that good .....joking joking

Yup, keep telling yourself that lol! Hopefully they go on massdrop again for $89... that would be the best stress reduction kit for you! (but maybe you should sell me your x5 for a good price to help finance it :)

Mar 9, 2015 at 11:22 PM Post #1,478 of 20,136

Pic posted when The Lab thread started

After clean up...look so much neater and organised

I swear dude, I can't tell you how many times I've been having a rough day, and I read one of your posts and started lmao.

Part of Hisoundfi bucket list
biggrin.gif

Mar 9, 2015 at 11:28 PM Post #1,480 of 20,136

So dramatic man .....wait ..wait ..wait .....aaaaaah.....only one tear drop ....feeling the luv bro ......yes ...the feeling is mutual ...hahaa

Yes ....i do speak English ....very well infact ....thank you very much ....

Yup, keep telling yourself that lol! Hopefully they go on massdrop again for $89... that would be the best stress reduction kit for you! (but maybe you should sell me your x5 for a good price to help finance it :)

Sell X5 .......what have you been smokin' buddy ....LOL

For stress reduction ....hanging out at The Lab is da best medicine with so many good friends here ...you be in that list too ...so you know ...

Mar 9, 2015 at 11:39 PM Post #1,481 of 20,136
Ey, anyone checked it?
At least seens to be really comfy.
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Tennmak-OEM-high-end-detachable-headphone-headset-earphone-with-microphone-and-remote-for-IOS-and-Android/1183804_32295162944.html

Tennmak-OEM-high-end-detachable-headphone-headset-earphone-with-microphone-and-remote-for-IOS-and-Android.jpg_350x350.jpg

Tennmak-OEM-high-end-detachable-headphone-headset-earphone-with-microphone-and-remote-for-IOS-and-Android.jpg
Tennmak-OEM-high-end-detachable-headphone-headset-earphone-with-microphone-and-remote-for-IOS-and-Android.jpg

Mar 10, 2015 at 12:11 AM Post #1,485 of 20,136
Are we there yet?
Almost!

I'm jamming the black filters on the pfe 012 today, and they sound nice also.

I'm so confused. I can't come to a conclusion on either of the three. I'm going to just say that they are all equally good in their own way.

I love these things!

Great suggestion Mr Trev!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back