"The Lab"
Mar 10, 2015 at 12:22 AM Post #1,487 of 20,136
WHOOOOOO

Cheers, guys!
beerchug.gif

Mar 10, 2015 at 1:11 AM Post #1,494 of 20,136
The 48000KHz max resolution makes me wonder how high quality the sound is.

I definitely want to wait to hear impressions.

Looks very cool though! Good find

According to this chinese article (using Google translate)

"Overall, according to the current development of standards, Moonlight Z1 overall strength is undoubtedly the entry level, it sounds somewhat similar to the performance of a few years ago with some programs using RK Nano mp3, clean sound at the end, which is quite beautiful Analytical performance of the more prominent, but the sound is a little lack of emotion, and some cool tendencies."

http://articles.imp3.net/66032-3.html

Mar 10, 2015 at 1:21 AM Post #1,495 of 20,136
yeah baby ...me want one of those ....but until now those link still dont work for me .....haha

Really? How about just this http://www.tmall.com ?  If this one doesn't work, that would mean Tmall.com is blocked by your isp or your ISP DNS for some reason cannot resolve the address. 

Mar 10, 2015 at 1:25 AM Post #1,496 of 20,136
  Any Labsters using LG G3 ? I am going to ask a specific question.

I got one. What's your question?

Update: oops.. sorry. I didn't see your question on the subsequent page. I have stopped using my G3 as a DAP since I got my X1 and X5 but I thought the G3 SQ is great. Before I got X1 and X5, I used G3 and Neutron app to play music remotely on my NAS. 

Mar 10, 2015 at 3:10 AM Post #1,497 of 20,136
Mate ...when are you gonna reveal the budget IEM you mentioned last week or so .....you remember...?
biggrin.gif

Definitely remember.  Talking to manufacturer regularly.  Just sent 2nd trial to H20 for a listen - he'll have them in a few days.

Manufacturer is just starting to get things in place for a Kickstarter launch.  It'll be a good one.  The IEMs are the real deal anyway.  Hoping to have the OK to start a thread pretty soon - and at that stage we can share some more info. 

Mar 10, 2015 at 3:27 AM Post #1,498 of 20,136
Kicking back listening to Eric Clapton Unplugged - Deluxe.

X5 feeding the HA-1 balanced to the LCD-2.

Quite content right now. :cool:

Edit: VU meters make it sound better :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back