"The Lab"
Mar 2, 2015 at 9:31 PM Post #1,156 of 20,136
Igor

Any other Aussies who haven't heard them - I could always slip my pair in with the X3ii when it goes on tour.  Will think about it and let you know.

Mar 2, 2015 at 9:34 PM Post #1,157 of 20,136
  Igor

Any other Aussies who haven't heard them - I could always slip my pair in with the X3ii when it goes on tour.  Will think about it and let you know.

That would be awesome! I sent Vivian an email to see if she could send me one out for review, but I haven't had a reply yet. Either way, all I want is a listen to see what the fuss is about.

Mar 2, 2015 at 9:42 PM Post #1,158 of 20,136
GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYS GREAT NEW!!!

Sandisk announced an 200GB microSD, price?!

FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS!

Now, I guess it's the time DAP manufactures start using SD, really, for the price of an 128GB microSD we can get an 256 SD, why go micro?!

Mar 2, 2015 at 10:03 PM Post #1,159 of 20,136
  GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYS GREAT NEW!!!

Sandisk announced an 200GB microSD, price?!

FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS!

Now, I guess it's the time DAP manufactures start using SD, really, for the price of an 128GB microSD we can get an 256 SD, why go micro?!

"News" (with an S)

Grammar Nazi in the house 

Mar 2, 2015 at 10:07 PM Post #1,160 of 20,136

Um - because they only have limited space to put everything, and it comes down to getting the right combination of features.  Lets face it - everyone seems to want:
  1. Small form factor
  2. Long battery life
  3. Maximum storage
  4. Minimum size and cost
  5. Capable of driving high impedance, low sensitivity headphones
  6. Capable of driving low impedance high sensitivity earphones
  7. Touch screen
  8. Physical buttons
  9. Streaming capability
  10. Highest fidelity 

Oh - and did I mention minimum size and cost?

*** - everyone wants something different.  Throwing a full SD sized card in the mix means making compromises elsewhere.  That's why they persevere with microSD ........

Mar 2, 2015 at 10:17 PM Post #1,161 of 20,136
  "News" (with an S)

Grammar Nazi in the house 

Sorry sir 
tongue.gif

BUT, SD is double the storage for the same price 
frown.gif

Mar 2, 2015 at 10:19 PM Post #1,164 of 20,136

Igor

That would be awesome! I sent Vivian an email to see if she could send me one out for review, but I haven't had a reply yet. Either way, all I want is a listen to see what the fuss is about.

get them gem my friend, totally worth its ......its a titan is sound and build :sunglasses:

Mar 2, 2015 at 10:37 PM Post #1,165 of 20,136

get them gem my friend, totally worth its ......its a titan is sound and build :sunglasses:

I wish I could, I really do. But I cannot afford it. Not doing very well with money at the moment. Hard times in Australia.

Mar 2, 2015 at 10:59 PM Post #1,166 of 20,136

I wish I could, I really do. But I cannot afford it. Not doing very well with money at the moment. Hard times in Australia.

I hope that Vivian pulls through for you. The combination of the Titan1's fast transients, amazing bass and very detailed, extended and yet non-fatiguing highs has really breathed new life into trance and electronica for me. 

Mar 2, 2015 at 11:01 PM Post #1,168 of 20,136

I hope that Vivian pulls through for you. The combination of the Titan1's fast transients, amazing bass and very detailed, extended and yet non-fatiguing highs has really breathed new life into trance and electronica for me. 

Oh stop it!!! Why you gotta do this to me? LOL

neither am I :cry:....sad life here(divorce and problem).

That sucks mate. Hope you're alright!

Mar 2, 2015 at 11:09 PM Post #1,169 of 20,136

Oh stop it!!! Why you gotta do this to me? LOL

Sorry. It's just head-fi karma... payback for all of the times that it's been done to me lol

Btw, I forgot to mention the incredible soundstage and layering... ok ok, I'll stop now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back