"The Lab"
Jan 20, 2015 at 5:53 AM Post #76 of 20,136
Me like "THE LAB" .....knowing that we can post pic of our gear , storage place , animals behind their backyard , beautiful scenery of our place where we are from...and soon impression of our gears ....this thread is so cool .......cheers Guys ......
cool.gif

+1, this thread made me realize how much I've missed a friendly chit chat thread lately.

Jan 20, 2015 at 6:02 AM Post #77 of 20,136
Just got me tracking number from Fed Ex ....so hopefully tommorow they will leave HK ...ETA for me DX90 and R3 should be by Friday ....will post some pic when they arrive ...

And tommorow will post here also ..me new Seiko Diver watch ....yippppeeeeee .....pls comment on me new time keeping gear when they are posted here ..cheers ....Wokei is slowly getting back on his feet ....woot woot :p :D

Jan 20, 2015 at 6:29 PM Post #78 of 20,136
Just got me tracking number from Fed Ex ....so hopefully tommorow they will leave HK ...ETA for me DX90 and R3 should be by Friday ....will post some pic when they arrive ...

And tommorow will post here also ..me new Seiko Diver watch ....yippppeeeeee .....pls comment on me new time keeping gear when they are posted here ..cheers ....Wokei is slowly getting back on his feet ....woot woot
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

Sounds like the shopaholic had a relapse...

I have no problem with that lol

Jan 21, 2015 at 2:11 AM Post #80 of 20,136
@Wokei
Congratulations Wokei, looks like you've got your entertainment sorted out for the near future :wink:

Since @Hisoundfi is getting the T2 (possibly if he's able to catch the custom guy who has kidnapped them :wink: ) and I'm afraid that the Duoza will be to bassy for me I'll be getting the Dunu Titan 1. I'll post my findings here.

Jan 21, 2015 at 2:30 AM Post #81 of 20,136
Just some outta box impression ....woot woot

iBasso DX90 ......they are awesome ....the detail retrieval ...clarity is very impressive ..... The sound is more analytical and me am very sure they will pair well with warm sounding iem ..." LOVIN IT" .........imho they will be good complement to FIIO X3 ...very happy with DX90

Brainwavz R3 ......been reading them Milk Bottle .....ever since the came out ....sound wise they exceed me expectation .....as in many review .....test them on DX90 with low gain ....overall sound was a bit reccessed but on med gain ....woooah ..they come alive ( they do need some power to shine)......which me dont mind ....me love putting amp to my dap ....will put them in me burn pit for some time before having a go at them .....as at now ...very happy with bass ....just the right amount of thump and texture ....overall imho it is pretty balanced ....the treble is a bit harsh on some songs now ...but no worry ...Me like crisp sound so hopefully with some burn in ...it will tame it a notch .....

All this are just initilal ..so this might change ...so there wont be much sleep tonite ..haha

Jan 21, 2015 at 2:41 AM Post #82 of 20,136
Sounds like the shopaholic had a relapse...

I have no problem with that lol

Thanks buddy ..since you are the thread starter ...me respect you ...therefore with your blessing in allowing me posting me new gears here ...big up to you ...

In reply ..me therapist said its alright ...the previous 12 steps program had run its course ....new course of treatment ...retail therapy to shock the system ...haha ...me liking me therapist more :rolleyes:

Jan 21, 2015 at 8:54 AM Post #88 of 20,136
Thanks guys...the new year is looking good....

Me wanna hear more about "Titan" ...and T2 especially from Hisoundfi..did you managed to track down the culprit...hope they do turn up..Cheers
No luck so far. A missing headphone report has been filed lol... I'm waiting another week before I will consider it MIA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back