GeekOut720 and Cayin C5:

Matrix M-stage, LD I+ and Schiit Magni (tip box below):

Fidelio X2, Q701, SR325is and T50RP:

Pro80, HD558 and T50RP:

Cross stocking area:

Boxes and IEM's:

IEM's

Norwegian winter from my kitchen window :

Kind of makes the outdoor photos from you other guys look pretty warm and nice :wink:

Jan 19, 2015 at 11:49 AM Post #63 of 20,136
WOOOOOOOOW, great setup @peter123 , congratz! 
biggrin.gif

BTW, Brainwavz cases are everywhere!!!

Jan 19, 2015 at 11:56 AM Post #64 of 20,136
Jan 19, 2015 at 9:18 PM Post #66 of 20,136
I really enjoy looking at the photos you guys share. Thanks guys! Here are some more photos of my home town. 

So during my lazy Sunday afternoon stroll, I found this nice little family-friendly bistro in the park. It has an outdoor seating section but most customers seemed to prefer sitting inside presumably to avoid the high outdoor humidity and heat. But there could be another reason. Hanging around outside the bistro were a pack of wild monkeys (baboons) which are quite aggressive. That is why the staffs in the bistro carry plastic water guns to stop the monkeys from approaching. 

If only @peter123 could send some of the cold air over to me....

Listening to Paganini's "Somewhere in Time" with X5+AKG 374 while walking along this board walk gave me goosebumps. 

Have a nice day everyone!

Jan 19, 2015 at 11:30 PM Post #70 of 20,136
Ya, it gets so cold here that there's literally zero humidity. You wake up with a sore throat and dried sinuses, and there's so much static electricity because of it I shock myself moving around in my blankets. The word humidity sounds like heaven!

Wee bit extreme for me .....over here in Wokeiland .......tanning saloon will go out of business .....all year round summer ....haha 

Jan 20, 2015 at 5:32 AM Post #74 of 20,136
@peter123 which one of your pictured amps do you like the most in terms of sound quality and features? Thanks in advance

I knew from before that I prefer the C5 over both the Little Dot and the Magni. So far I also prefer the M-stage over them but not sure about M-stage vs C5 yet, need more time with the Matrix unit (also try som different op amps). I'll make a short comparsion between the all and post here when I get more familiar with the M-stage.

@rontant I'll give you all the cold you could ever want in exchange for som green grass :)

Jan 20, 2015 at 5:45 AM Post #75 of 20,136
Me like "THE LAB" .....knowing that we can post pic of our gear , storage place , animals behind their backyard , beautiful scenery of our place where we are from...and soon impression of our gears ....this thread is so cool .......cheers Guys ......:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back