"The Lab"
Jan 18, 2015 at 2:01 PM Post #37 of 20,136
It's all your fault...joking...seriously me wanna see peter123 Charliemotta...cheers

Oh, move on folks there's nothing to see here :wink:

I might be a little slow but here I am.

Am I correct to assume that it'd be OK to post impressions on new contributions to "The Lab" here as well?

Jan 18, 2015 at 2:10 PM Post #38 of 20,136
Oh, move on folks there's nothing to see here :wink:

I might be a little slow but here I am.

Am I correct to assume that it'd be OK to post impressions on new contributions to "The Lab" here as well?

Whatever you say ....this thread is ever forgiving and its friendly ....so go ahead ...do your worst ...haha

Jan 18, 2015 at 2:22 PM Post #40 of 20,136
Whatever you say ....this thread is ever forgiving and its friendly ....so go ahead ...do your worst ...haha

Sounds like a nice thread to hang around, I'll do my worse to contribute as you wish massa Wokei :wink:

The head-fi year has started very good for me. So far the Fidelio X2, CKR10 and most recently also the Matrix M-stage HPA-1 has come through the door.

I'll post pictures and impressions when I get the time :wink:

@Hisoundfi did you order the DuoZA?

Edit: Bluebird U6 is also on it's way, should be interesting.

I also sold off some stuff for the first time to collect funds for the new stuff so E11, E12 and (sadly) DT880's has moved out....

Jan 18, 2015 at 2:43 PM Post #41 of 20,136
peter123.....its only January ....started the year with a BANG ....YES PLEASE ....pics and impressions ..woot woot

Me have a few in me list to buy ....but they will have to wait for now .....waiting for sweet deal ....like me DX90 bundled with FOC R3 which is supposed to come last week but hopefully next week .....damm saw Cayin C5 for a really good price but too bad .....already using me retirement fund ......will have to sell off one of me kidney ( Will take HD600 for ttrade) ......haha

Jan 18, 2015 at 2:49 PM Post #42 of 20,136
peter123.....its only January ....started the year with a BANG ....YES PLEASE ....pics and impressions ..woot woot

Me have a few in me list to buy ....but they will have to wait for now .....waiting for sweet deal ....like me DX90 bundled with FOC R3 which is supposed to come last week but hopefully next week .....damm saw Cayin C5 for a really good price but too bad .....already using me retirement fund ......will have to sell off one of me kidney ( Will take HD600 for ttrade) ......haha

I'm really curious on your impressions on the DX90, the R3 is special but nice.

I'm telling you the C5 is no joke, it holds its own against the M-stage as well. Not bad for a ~150 portable amp........

Jan 18, 2015 at 3:00 PM Post #43 of 20,136
I'm really curious on your impressions on the DX90, the R3 is special but nice.

I'm telling you the C5 is no joke, it holds its own against the M-stage as well. Not bad for a ~150 portable amp........

Yup ....while reading the DX90 thread .....is one player that keeps me awake at nite .....before deciding to buy it and after buying ....still awake at nite bcuz still waiting for it to be delivered and most probably when it arrived ....wont be getting much sleep ....busy listening to it .....haha

Double yup ....got a chance to listen it .....really really impressed with the soundstage and how well it handle the bass ....texture and layering wise ....sweet ...

Jan 18, 2015 at 7:03 PM Post #44 of 20,136
Yup ....while reading the DX90 thread .....is one player that keeps me awake at nite .....before deciding to buy it and after buying ....still awake at nite bcuz still waiting for it to be delivered and most probably when it arrived ....wont be getting much sleep ....busy listening to it .....haha

Double yup ....got a chance to listen it .....really really impressed with the soundstage and how well it handle the bass ....texture and layering wise ....sweet ...

I go to sleep listening to mine every night.

Jan 18, 2015 at 7:29 PM Post #45 of 20,136
Sounds like a nice thread to hang around, I'll do my worse to contribute as you wish massa Wokei :wink:

The head-fi year has started very good for me. So far the Fidelio X2, CKR10 and most recently also the Matrix M-stage HPA-1 has come through the door.

I'll post pictures and impressions when I get the time :wink:

@Hisoundfi did you order the DuoZA?

Edit: Bluebird U6 is also on it's way, should be interesting.

I also sold off some stuff for the first time to collect funds for the new stuff so E11, E12 and (sadly) DT880's has moved out....
After picking up some pricier full size cans (HD600 and akg K7XX) and the t2, I am going to wait to pick up the duoza. Now that I'm married I'm on a budget.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back