1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

"The Lab"

1. Light - Man
    Yes DJ, only a joke (hopefully) I had been in contact with him, I just checked and it was last September since our last contact but I contacted him this May but no response yet.

P.S. DJ, this booklet should steer you in the right direction! :ksc75smile:

[​IMG]

2. DJScope
    Thanks! I suppose the correct page I need is around the 1 million mark? I'll be patiently counting and waiting for it to come. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. x RELIC x Contributor
    In the General Information tab for the product you should see a banner that has 'blank' stars and says 'Rate & Review Item', click the blank stars to start your review.

See below for the instructions:

https://www.head-fi.org/f/articles/how-to-submit-reviews-and-add-entries-to-head-gear.19638/

This is a pic of the product page example for the X5III where you'd find the 'Rate & Review Item' banner(s) to click:

IMG_1180.jpg

Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
    B9Scrambler, peter123 and DJScope like this.
  4. DJScope
    Thank you kind sir. I will not forget this great deed!

[​IMG]

B9Scrambler and x RELIC x like this.
  5. peter123
    For anyone that might be interested Hifiman are selling the HE560 for $499 both in their store and on eBay right now. Was enough to push me away from the HE-6 and order the HE560 instead. Brand new and one year warranty.

B9Scrambler likes this.
  6. doctorjazz
    good buy, still have mine, paid quite a bit more...

Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
  7. Mr Trev
    Jeez. Really got the HFM bug do you? Looking forward to your thoughts.

8. peter123
    Ha ha, yeah I guess that's true. Although I didn't find the HE560 to be quite as impressive as the HE-6 when I auditioned them the used HE-6 will cost me almost twice as much as the HE560 and with no warranty either, just makes it too hard for me to go down that route tbh.

I'm really looking forward to see how they perform I'm my own systems though :wink:

leobigfield likes this.
  9. bolmeteus
    Head-fi finally seems to be usable now. Phew! Missed my subscribed threads and notifications so much :s

10. bolmeteus
    Who's excited about all the new Fiio products? Very excited for the F9 & Q1 Mk ii
    I have the Q1 gen 1 and would be very happy to see a better performing DAC.

leobigfield likes this.
  11. Mr Trev
    Haven't been following their amps and such, but just seen the announcement for the new X3. Looks nice but… they're really going to have their work cut out for them with the quality of players out there . Cayin and Shanling seem to really have raised the bar - haven't had the pleasure of checking out their offerings yet, but might grab one sometime this summer

12. peter123
    20170721_121445.jpg

13. doctorjazz
    Nice picture, @Peter123, new discovery?

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
  14. peter123
    Thanks! Yeah, to me it is. Just got them yesterday but so far I'm very happy with them, best headphones in my collection without a doubt. I'm still trying them with different sources and amplifiers to find my preffered pairing.........

15. doctorjazz
    I think they're great! They were my go to (until I got the HE-1000), still have them for reference.

peter123 likes this.