"The Lab"
Aug 3, 2016 at 1:17 AM Post #18,122 of 20,136
Good to know. I finally made the switch to Android and have been running a beta firmware on my OnePlus 3. Seems to have made the treble very sharp :unamused:

My experience is similar to Vince's. I've only tried it with three or four sources this far but no sharpness with any of them.

Aug 3, 2016 at 1:32 AM Post #18,123 of 20,136
My experience is similar to Vince's. I've only tried it with three or four sources this far but no sharpness with any of them.

Cool. Must avoid OP3 as source for the moment then :unamused:

Must say they're both smooth with N5. N1 might be a bit too smooth...

Just got TeriPlayer G1 in today. Hand crafted Indonesian DAP. #56/60 made so far. It's similar functionally to Alien (screenless WAV DAP), but I can roll opamps to change the sound signature which is kinda cool. Should be all charged up now. Need to go load an SD card and check it out!

BTW, any Labsters going to RMAF? Just bought airplane tickets. I'll prolly be wandering around in a Spock shirt, lol :wink:

Aug 3, 2016 at 6:32 AM Post #18,125 of 20,136
I vote Mochill make those up, he did such a great job with our custom lab Avatar's:sunglasses:

:beers:

Aug 3, 2016 at 6:08 PM Post #18,130 of 20,136
I'm back with another IEM/CIEM storage solution, dirt cheap and super elegant:

www.head-fi.org/t/816257/review-ohuhu-12-slot-and-20-slot-watch-boxes-for-iem-ciem-storage-and-display

Aug 4, 2016 at 1:50 PM Post #18,133 of 20,136
  I'm back with another IEM/CIEM storage solution, dirt cheap and super elegant:

www.head-fi.org/t/816257/review-ohuhu-12-slot-and-20-slot-watch-boxes-for-iem-ciem-storage-and-display

So true, I never thought about getting one of these plush watch boxes for iem's! Good call Alex
biggrin.gif
Wonder if they make a 30 watch model
eek.gif

beerchug.gif

Aug 4, 2016 at 4:36 PM Post #18,134 of 20,136

So true, I never thought about getting one of these plush watch boxes for iem's! Good call Alex
biggrin.gif
Wonder if they make a 30 watch model
eek.gif

beerchug.gif

Yep they do and some made out of hard wood etc.. There's some nice watch boxes in the market if you collect them and they work well for this. I stare at my 5 watch box every day and never thought about this as a solution. I have a cheap plastic divided makeup case from the local swap meet I paid 4.95 for, 10 slots and I cut 2 out with a Dremel for cables and tips. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back