"The Lab"
Jan 30, 2015 at 12:34 AM Post #136 of 20,136
Good stuff Wokei. It looks  sturdy enough to survive a bomb blast.

Bomb plast ...not so sure .....haha.....

Wanted to get the Pelican case ..real solid ...but the cost of getting it here is equal to buying a Sandisk 64 GB C10 card ......but just to give fair warning ...it look very nice but the plastic is not as hard as Pelican case but for the price ...putting them in your backpack or luggage back ....they will do ....comes with foam lining inside ...yeah :D

Jan 30, 2015 at 2:07 AM Post #137 of 20,136
That's smart, @Wokei. 
cool.gif
  Unless you plan to bring them around for your outdoor activity. it's better to save the money for SDHC cards.

My plastic El-Cheapo storages are all bought from those neighborhood mom&pop stores.  This one below in fact costs only S$2 (US$1.5) from Daisho.

Jan 30, 2015 at 2:48 AM Post #138 of 20,136
That's smart, @Wokei. :cool:   Unless you plan to bring them around for your outdoor activity. it's better to save the money for SDHC cards.

My plastic El-Cheapo storages are all bought from those neighborhood mom&pop stores.  This one below in fact costs only S$2 (US$1.5) from Daisho.

Yeah ...never thought of that ..we have Daisho store here also ....will make a visit ...cheers man for the " light bulb" idea...atigato

Jan 30, 2015 at 4:52 AM Post #139 of 20,136
@Wokei and @rontant nice systems, really lile all of tjose boxes I need to get some.

On another matter I think I'll better hang around here for a while to calm down in a friendly environment :wink:

Jan 30, 2015 at 5:02 AM Post #141 of 20,136
@Wokei and @rontant nice systems, really lile all of tjose boxes I need to get some.

On another matter I think I'll better hang around here for a while to calm down in a friendly environment :wink:

Yeah...it's much more nicer here...where it's all good..fyi still waiting for me 3 storage box with measurement of 12.5*7.5*3.5mms...Will post pics when they arrive and comment on the quality...here is the link if interested

m.ebay.com.my/itm/181608043420?cmd=VIDESC&varId=480564613066

Jan 30, 2015 at 7:48 AM Post #144 of 20,136
Guys, even after the recent events on the Chinese thread, it goes right back to what it had been for a while.

I hope currawog understands my intentions in attempting to handle the matter. If not I guess this could be a refuge for all of the old school chinese/Asian thread folks that were interested in finding out about new and exciting products.

Speaking of which, there's a lot to be excited about with the b6 pirate release.

I'm not trying to replace the Chinese thread here, but more make it a refuge while the hurricane passes through the Chinese/Asian brand thread.

Honestly, I wonder if that thread closing might be the best thing at this point, I just don't want to be the one to do it.

Fingers crossed, hoping that this resolves itself.

Cheers guys

Jan 30, 2015 at 8:03 AM Post #145 of 20,136
Guys, even after the recent events on the Chinese thread, it goes right back to what it had been for a while.

I hope currawog understands my intentions in attempting to handle the matter. If not I guess this could be a refuge for all of the old school chinese/Asian thread folks that were interested in finding out about new and exciting products.

Speaking of which, there's a lot to be excited about with the b6 pirate release.

I'm not trying to replace the Chinese thread here, but more make it a refuge while the hurricane passes through the Chinese/Asian brand thread.

Honestly, I wonder if that thread closing might be the best thing at this point, I just don't want to be the one to do it.

Fingers crossed, hoping that this resolves itself.

Cheers guys

Exactly, makes it pretty meaningless to hang around there longer when it's so warm and cozy here :wink:

Jan 30, 2015 at 8:09 AM Post #148 of 20,136
And if this video don't lift up your spirit...then you need medical attention......click with caution

[VIDEO] http://youtu.be/EnKtlTXF2Rc[/VIDEO]

Btw...me love them puppies...woot woot

Jan 30, 2015 at 8:20 AM Post #150 of 20,136

Well, it has never been as popular as now, I don't think the hurricane will pass so soon...
Well unfortunatly the Takstar thread is gone at least people can still search there to find some infos

BTW, the new mi headphones looks so cool! The silver one at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back