"The Lab"
Jan 30, 2015 at 8:37 AM Post #151 of 20,136
Well, it has never been as popular as now, I don't think the hurricane will pass so soon...
Well unfortunatly the Takstar thread is gone at least people can still search there to find some infos

BTW, the new mi headphones looks so cool! The silver one at least.
When is the release date on the xiaomi phones?

Jan 30, 2015 at 8:57 AM Post #153 of 20,136
When is the release date on the xiaomi phones?

No "worldwide" date yet, but some dudes on China are already getting it, doing unboxing and so on. They should be avaliable soon.
Ibuygou already have then on preorder.

http://www.ibuygou.com/p-pre-order-xiaomi-mi-headphones-hifi-edition-6512.html

I want the silver one, but it's a "special edition" maybe it will be more expensive...
http://www.head-fi.org/t/750871/introduced-on-15-1-2015-the-mi-headphones-by-xiaomi-1-review-in-chinese/15#post_11263417

Jan 30, 2015 at 12:21 PM Post #155 of 20,136
Props to you guys who keep it real, shoot me PMs from time to time, compare impressions and are willing to sometimes "agree to disagree" without arguing or insulting each other, to those who don't call something "crap" unless it is actually crappy product, who understand that this is a hobby and not a opportunity to enable your superiority complex, to all that want to hear about all of the options that are out there. Cheers to you guys

Jan 30, 2015 at 7:35 PM Post #157 of 20,136
Gmorning brother, I'm literally on the opposite side of the world, it's 6:30 pm, I just finished a looooong and stressful work week, and jamming my new t2,while rocking this g-shock...

I'm not too impressed with the t2 out of the box. I'm going to tip roll and burn these babies.

Cheers. Nice watch meng!

Jan 31, 2015 at 12:03 AM Post #161 of 20,136
PS, had another great find while thrift shopping today. A JBL Charge virtually brand new in the box for $50. SOLD!

Great wireless speaker!.  I reviewed a bunch of them in the past (yeah, I'm review whore, should put it in my head-fi profile lol!!!), and always enjoyed UE Boom, but JBL (FLIP) had a great sound quality as well.  Charge is similar and VERY good!

Jan 31, 2015 at 12:08 AM Post #162 of 20,136
Good morning guys ...its 6.16 am here in Wokeiland .....enjoying me-self a cuppa of Joe and will be wearing this watch today ..haha

How about smartwatches?  Got any or only "pure" mechanical/electrical watches?  I'm so attached to my WeLoop Tommy (similar to Pebble), can't imagine a day without it.  My Note 4 is always somewhere on the desk at work or out of sight muted, while I get all my call notifications, emails, txt, schedule notifications, etc on my watch.  Don' care about any fancy android wear stuff that you need to charge every day and display is always off.  WeLoop has epaper display, time is always on, and battery last about 25 days (reviewed it here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/smartwatch/other-smartwatches/weloop-tommy-smartwatch-looks-best-t2864444 ).

Sorry, a bit off topic, but glad we can hang out here, sort of like our Lab-Cave
biggrin.gif

Jan 31, 2015 at 12:27 AM Post #164 of 20,136

Users who are viewing this thread

Back