The Audio Lounge
Apr 24, 2019 at 7:50 PM Post #14,626 of 36,015
@majo123 yes I do like tube amps, solid state amps, big amps, little amps......I like amps of any kind really.
In fact, some old Naim stuff has just wandered into my sights :ksc75smile:
As for the tube amps, I only have two, the Valhalla II and the WA2.
Love em both, especially the WA2 like this-
CB07A1D7-410A-41E6-973B-C363A79A3190.png
55CEBF41-0245-469D-9367-D207D5D9443B.png
Just catching up with the Lounge as I’m working away again and pretty busy.
Big congrats going to our very own Majo for a great review on the Simgot EN700, and all the talk of guys not understanding their partners or just the opposite......here’s a tune I played to errindoors as it gets the point across a little better than I could :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Apr 25, 2019 at 1:13 AM Post #14,629 of 36,015
@majo123 yes I do like tube amps, solid state amps, big amps, little amps......I like amps of any kind really.
In fact, some old Naim stuff has just wandered into my sights :ksc75smile:
As for the tube amps, I only have two, the Valhalla II and the WA2.
Love em both, especially the WA2 like this-
Just catching up with the Lounge as I’m working away again and pretty busy.
Big congrats going to our very own Majo for a great review on the Simgot EN700, and all the talk of guys not understanding their partners or just the opposite......here’s a tune I played to errindoors as it gets the point across a little better than I could :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Thanks dude

I'm just about to join the dm6 train too, got in contact with penon about the colour and face plate scheme I posted previously and yep they can do it... I have since then looked at other schemes too these are the 3 I like (ignore the fantastic CGI)
IMG_20190425_060213.jpg IMG_20190425_060150.jpg IMG_20190422_222308.jpg
I am still debating about just buying the clear or green though just for the simple reason of fit, after all the wait of for the above I may get them and turn out to be too big for my little ears, I also could buy them from amazon which means easy return if they are too big but only straightforward colour and still a 3 week wait for them from amazon .. I'm going to make my mind up today and order tomorrow..

Apr 25, 2019 at 1:43 AM Post #14,630 of 36,015
Haven't join the DM6 train, but my friend has a pair! Great for the price. Just not my cup of tea!

Apr 25, 2019 at 8:49 AM Post #14,640 of 36,015
Thanks dude

I'm just about to join the dm6 train too, got in contact with penon about the colour and face plate scheme I posted previously and yep they can do it... I have since then looked at other schemes too these are the 3 I like (ignore the fantastic CGI)

I am still debating about just buying the clear or green though just for the simple reason of fit, after all the wait of for the above I may get them and turn out to be too big for my little ears, I also could buy them from amazon which means easy return if they are too big but only straightforward colour and still a 3 week wait for them from amazon .. I'm going to make my mind up today and order tomorrow..

I’ve read some comments from folks, massdrop discussions and I believe in a review but can’t find it now, that stated their ears were on the small side and DM6 was not that comfortable for them. Just wanted to bring that to your attention so that you could make best decision possible. More information the better. By the way, I’m particular to the red with the grey faceplate but all look nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back