The Audio Lounge
Jun 20, 2019 at 5:37 PM Post #17,866 of 36,143
It's an instant classic in my book. I've owned so many different pieces of gear and sold most of them but always keep the BL. It's that good. The only thing missing is a fully balanced audio path but I don't care because it sounds amazing....

Ha, that was going to be my only complaint. The next iteration of the Micro iDSD should have balanced and they'd sell truck loads of them.

I think the BL has found it's permanent home with me.

Jun 20, 2019 at 5:43 PM Post #17,867 of 36,143
OK I can't wait...... LOL :ksc75smile: so the SendyAudio Aiya is amazing!!!!!!!! It's very picky about cables and eartips but once you find the right combo it kicks major azz. IMO I think it is the best IEM I've heard. I haven't given the Lola a proper go yet though.

1) It has the planar impact that larger full sized planars have.
2) Very comfortable and doesn't come out of your ears like the LCDi4 did.
3) Mids are so smooth and creamy.
4) The timbre is perfect. That's a big issue I have with some headphone and IEMs. The instruments don't sound like they do at a concert. These sound perfect. The woodwinds sound like they sound. The brass has a nice zing like it should.
5) The sound envelops you.

More to come........

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2019 at 6:19 PM Post #17,868 of 36,143
More on the Aiya.....

1) These are a must get if you like bass. The bass is so nicely texture and detailed. I can hear each drum and cymbal strike in Smells Like Teen Spirit. And I can feel the bass in my chest and butt. It's not a huge glob of sound like on some IEMs.
2) They come with a cool brown leather carry case the has tons or room.
3) The Ebony woods way cool and is so nicely finished.
4) These are 15% off here

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2019 at 6:21 PM Post #17,869 of 36,143
OK I can't wait...... LOL :ksc75smile: so the SendyAudio Aiya is amazing!!!!!!!! It's very picky about cables and eartips but once you find the right combo it kicks major azz. IMO I think it is the best IEM I've heard. I haven't given the Lola a proper go yet though.

1) It has the planar impact that larger full sized planars have.
2) Very comfortable and doesn't come out of your ears like the LCDi4 did.
3) Mids are so smooth and creamy.
4) The timber is perfect. That's a big issue I have with some headphone and IEMs. The instruments don't sound like they do at a concert. These sound perfect. The woodwinds sound like they sound. The brass has a nice zing like it should.
5) The sound envelops you.

More to come........
More on the Aiya.....

1) These are a must get if you like bass. The bass is so nicely texture and detailed. I can hear each drum and cymbal strike in Smells Like Teen Spirit. And I can feel the bass in my chest and butt. It's not a huge glob of sound like on some IEMs.
2) They come with a cool brown leather carry case the has tons or room.
3) The Ebony woods way cool and is so nicely finished.
4) There is 15% off here
When I saw your earlier post about trying to pull a @majo123, I thought to myself "I wonder how long he'll manage....." and then I read to the next page and saw the answer was not that long :D

Jun 20, 2019 at 6:27 PM Post #17,870 of 36,143

Jun 20, 2019 at 6:29 PM Post #17,871 of 36,143

Jun 20, 2019 at 6:30 PM Post #17,872 of 36,143

Jun 20, 2019 at 6:33 PM Post #17,873 of 36,143
This song has got a problem, It ends.

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2019 at 6:53 PM Post #17,874 of 36,143

Jun 20, 2019 at 6:56 PM Post #17,875 of 36,143

Jun 20, 2019 at 7:03 PM Post #17,876 of 36,143

Jun 20, 2019 at 8:19 PM Post #17,877 of 36,143
@OldDude04 the Lola is excellent IEM. I like it much more than the Layla. The only thing about it is the super deep insertion. With comply tips it's not a big deal though. The pair I got in the trade I don't think have been used hardly at all. The drivers seem a little crispy like they haven't been burned in yet. Ink black background and instrument separation is excellent. These don't have the visceral bass like the Aiya but that's quite alright. These are super chill with some nice treble extension. They pair very well with the N6ii.

Jun 20, 2019 at 8:29 PM Post #17,878 of 36,143
@OldDude04 the Lola is excellent IEM. I like it much more than the Layla. The only thing about it is the super deep insertion. With comply tips it's not a big deal though. The pair I got in the trade I don't think have been used hardly at all. The drivers seem a little crispy like they haven't been burned in yet. Ink black background and instrument separation is excellent. These don't have the visceral bass like the Aiya but that's quite alright. These are super chill with some nice treble extension. They pair very well with the N6ii.

So glad you're enjoying them bro, I really like them. I just EQ in some extra lows and they are my perfect IEM. (They can take a ton of EQ btw :) )

Jun 20, 2019 at 11:16 PM Post #17,879 of 36,143
So glad you're enjoying them bro, I really like them. I just EQ in some extra lows and they are my perfect IEM. (They can take a ton of EQ btw :) )
Well I've been listening to different amps with the Lola. I'm listening with the iFi iCAN Pro right now out of the 4-pin XLR. These sound like a totally different IEM now. You're feed these power and these go to a different level.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back