The Audio Lounge
Jun 13, 2019 at 3:25 PM Post #17,432 of 36,143
LOL I have no idea. I don't worry about it though. I know I have a problem and my wife reminds me all the time.

See I told you..... Denial....

Lol, well played. I don't really care too much either. But I'm not in the market for any more cables at the moment.

Unless some ridiculous deal comes along.... :wink::sunglasses:

Jun 13, 2019 at 3:40 PM Post #17,434 of 36,143
So if I told you the pure silver cables @ Lunashops were 50% off what would that do to you?

nono-ingles-habla-espaol.jpg

Jun 13, 2019 at 4:52 PM Post #17,440 of 36,143
That is a shame, you are going to have to try custom fit I think to get something that fits well.

@majo123 you should have Linsoul build some customs for you. They will offer you a free custom build. It happened to me and they were ready to have me buy a new pair with free customer fit.

As I read this post I'm taking pics of my S4 to put up for sale. I went and tried so many tips and nothing helped. Sucks because they really opened up on sound stage and the treble mellowed. Ah well.

Sorry took a while to respond, and yes guys I thunk this is the only way for me.. I have always struggled with multi driver and fit and also to get the sig as well in one package, I had said to a few that the rui would be my last gamble purchase, I love the etys they are phenomenal and fit well but they do lack body which come with multi driver, I still think they are more detailed acurate than the rui but the rui come close but more full sounding... I have decided to give buying iems a break I'm losing money with my gambles, I will stick with the fantastic etys and try at canjam, I may consider s6 custom although possibly pro but I'm having a break since I have bought and sold on the last 3 pairs of iems, I am considering buying N6ii though after rui and Dx200 have gone, not all bad.

Midget ears are bad

Jun 13, 2019 at 5:34 PM Post #17,441 of 36,143
@majo123 Sorry to hear about your fit issues. Damn shame that they had to sound good too. Don't give up yet. Hopefully Canjam may present something you may not have thought of...

Jun 13, 2019 at 5:35 PM Post #17,442 of 36,143
Jun 13, 2019 at 5:40 PM Post #17,444 of 36,143
@majo123 Sorry to hear about your fit issues. Damn shame that they had to sound good too. Don't give up yet. Hopefully Canjam may present something you may not have thought of...
thank you, to be honest I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing, I love the etys truly, I haven't heard ANY iem that comes close to there accuracy and realism.... . but they are not a very full sounding iem. But is it so bad to have them only? No way there fantastic lol.. maybe it a lesson in appreciating what I have.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back