1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The HiBy R3; The New Double Dac R3 PRO on Sale Now !!!

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by CactusPete23, Feb 14, 2018.
First

Back
185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194
196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205
Next

Last
  1. khyaris
    I've just received mine, in France. Unfortunately the coaxial cable doesn't work.... :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

2. superuser1
    What do you mean it doesn't work? What did you try it with?

3. Zachik
    Very similar story here... R6 shipment / delivery went very smoothly, but R3 delivery is a really bad PR for HiBy!
    Mine in same state, only 8 days vs. 9 days for you... very frustrating...

BetterLate likes this.
  4. claidler
    Hey folks,

Advanced MP3 Players have come to an agreement with HiBy to do UK/EU distribution for their products. This will make it a lot easier for UK/EU customers to get hold of these units in the future. However, we have to order a certain number of units before HiBy are able to ship them to us. I was wanting to determine how many people in the UK/EU would be interested in purchasing the R3? If we can drum up enough interest, we'll start ordering stock in, with stock available hopefully in late July. For what it is worth, I had a chance to try the HiBy products out at the Munich show in May and really enjoyed them. Feel free to message me with any questions or to express your interest. Cheers.

emeline likes this.
  5. heliosphann
    Found footage of our R3's at the "Shipping Agency":
    [​IMG]

emeline, willy.4, grs8 and 5 others like this.
  6. Zachik
    Actually, looks like they're working hard on the paperwork:

sloth.gif

emeline, gemmoglock, willy.4 and 6 others like this.
  7. khyaris
    It doesn't send any signal to my FiiO Q5 on its coaxial input (yellow color).

superuser1 likes this.
  8. goody
    I thought i was the only one but i have sold mine now anyways ..it should work on paper though

superuser1 likes this.
  9. mykupyku
    My situation:

over two weeks ago shipping info with number

one week ago returned to shipper

5 days ago email for address confirmation...

and silence - no shipping info, no email or pm response

UPDATE!!!

in the morning I've got PM from HiBy with new shipping number

an hour later R3 was delivered...

I checked shipping number - R3 was send 2 days ago from Hongkong, and was delivered to Warsaw/Europe ultra fast within 48h.

HiBy paid for express delivery, no cheap parcel.

backer #530, black - finally everything ended fine.

R3 sounds very good - resolution and dynamics and sound signature better than x3iii. Soft is fast and intuitive. Very good screen and aluminium disign. Tidal is working without problems.

emeline, 1TrickPony and abitdeef like this.
  10. mikp
    mine also arrived today, after 8 days waiting+returned to sender+new number etc etc.

Regarding the tempered screen protector, any issues putting it on?

11. sflxn
    Reading all these comments and those on the Kickstarter page makes me highly suspicious about said shipping agency and DHL tracking numbers. Either DHL is this horrific or there is a smokescreen being put up. I hate to speculate, but it’s strange for a shipping company to take so long to show any movement. The number of packages should in no way overwhelm them nor slow their computers down. No middleman shipping agency can stay in business if it takes 2weeks to get the product to DHL. We all know the electronic shipping labels were generated. We must trust there are actual products as Hiby claims.

12. mykupyku
    Mine device got front and back protector. Just easy to gentle stick off the protector of protector.

13. grs8
    I'm Backer #314, grey. I've a DHL express tracking ID and waiting since 8 days for an update...

14. mikp
    yes, but it is not a hardened protector pre applied?

15. idkk408
    Did you switch the usb mode? I think I read that on the Hiby User Facebook group.

First

Back
185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194
196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205
Next

Last