The New HIBY R3 II is here. 4.4MM Jack; Improved Sound and Bluetooth.
Jun 1, 2018 at 3:01 PM Post #1,804 of 6,859
:):robot:

Mouseman:

Exactly my point y with my graphic!

This forum has dried up without any R3 announcements & especially to the point of any of us International users actually gettingvthem in our hands & hooked to our fave hp to actually listen enjoy & give an option!!!

So what’s the harm with a little exchange of music & craft beers choices, keeps things light & fresh & enjoyable!

Who needs another BIG BROTHER breathing down our necks without cause!

Lighten up, we need more laughter & fun o the world & it seems like this forum as well!!!:robot:
Shhhhhhh..........someone will hear you! :no_mouth:

Just wait. Once they get those bags and we start getting tracking numbers, the chatter will pick up and everyone will be vying to be the first one to get theirs.:speaking_head:

Jun 1, 2018 at 3:37 PM Post #1,807 of 6,859
I vote for a good dose of music, beer & chips conversion until we actually get anything substantive to talk about, don’t we live in a free world :bust_in_silhouette:
& by the way, if you’re going to listen to ‘Black Magic Woman’ please do yourself a favour & listen to the original from Peter Green [who wrote it] & the original Fleetwood Mac back in late ‘68/69 when they were an actual British Blues/Rock band before they morphed into a Top 40 MOR AM enterprise, along with Rattle Snake Shake, Albatross & while you’re at it one of my All Time Favourites ‘ LOVE THAT BURNS’ & another all time blues Classic ‘Need Your Love So Bad’, oh yeah ‘Oh Well’ as well’!

VMan, those are all for you as I imagine you grew up with them as did I!

Cheers:beers:

Now whose got the chips & dip?! :robot:

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2018 at 3:53 PM Post #1,808 of 6,859
What to do while I don't have any news about my R3 shipment ?....
Get angry? Why?
When I can be drunk A.f.

Let's just get drunk over this delay xd
Found this band " The Battles" and I've been drawing this all day listening in a loop the album La Di Da Di

Here is the unnoficial answer to the delay of this week
IMG_20180601_204356_429.jpg

Ahahahaha xd

May the Wine be with you guys!
Props from Porto, Portugal.

Cató

Jun 1, 2018 at 4:01 PM Post #1,809 of 6,859
What to do while I don't have any news about my R3 shipment ?....
Get angry? Why?
When I can be drunk A.f.

Let's just get drunk over this delay xd
Found this band " The Battles" and I've been drawing this all day listening in a loop the album La Di Da Di

Here is the unnoficial answer to the delay of this week

Ahahahaha xd

May the Wine be with you guys!
Props from Porto, Portugal.

Cató

Precisely Cato!

Nice art work, I’m lucky getting a straight line so I can appreciate that!

Again I ask, who’s getting the chips & dip cuz I got the :beers: & :wine_glass: for those notbinto craft beer!
‘Love Tha Burns’
arguably the Greatest Love Song Ever!!’
Thx Boys for my soundtrack!
:robot:

Jun 1, 2018 at 4:18 PM Post #1,810 of 6,859
Oh yeah since you mention the subject,!,

>‘We've removed a number of off-topic posts from the thread. Let's please bring the discussion back to the HiBy R3’<

I fail to see how we ‘the backers of the R3’ that have funded a ‘Digital Audio Player’! that is precisely & specifically created for us to enjoy our vast libraries of music on it is in anyway creating off-topic posts, this is the sole purpose of the R3’!

We are not talking about the specs & rebuilding the engine in an original ‘427 AC Cobra’ & track times or parameters & launch capabilities of the New ‘Black Hole’ Research Probe’!

This thread’s is wrapped around various aspects of the R3 meeting our needs & it’s primary purpose innthat is music we love & share!!!

So again I post this question?!?

Who’s bringing the chips & dip since I’ve supplied the beer for this Music Extravaganza Beat Down Burning Toad Festival?!?

Let’s lighten up & have some fun far too much negativity sadness & madness in the world!
Time To Party!

Jun 1, 2018 at 4:52 PM Post #1,811 of 6,859
Ok Guy's here's one for correctness. Administrators take note here.
What colour R3 and case colour did you choose :) Thats with a chick of Beer glasses :beers:

I've picked the grey and brown case.

Will be playing Charlie Darwin by The low Anthem first.

FM Always early Fleetwod mac.

You got to try out the Moonflower album though it's great stuff.

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2018 at 5:11 PM Post #1,812 of 6,859
Ok Guy's here's one for correctness. Administrators take note here.
What colour R3 and case colour did you choose :) Thats with a chick of Beer glasses :beers:

I've picked the grey and brown case.

Will be playing Charlie Darwin by The low Anthem first.

Exactly, Summer Holidays start soon & when I start my travels as soon as I get my R3 ‘On The Road Again’ & ‘ Goin’ Up Country’ by Canned Heat will be blasting out if my Denon AH-D7200:)

Then when I get there I’ll be ‘Thinking Of A Place’ from The War In Drugs on my new R3!

Lastly before I pass out after moderating an intensely heated session between The Black Wych & Dark Matter my R3 will be spinning up a sedate selection of ‘Silent Lucidity’ from Queensrÿche leaving me Disturbed with ‘The Sounds Of Silence’

So who’s doing the Chip & Dip run we’re getting low & oh yeah more beer please The R3 is ‘Running On Empty’ Jackson...

Jun 1, 2018 at 5:27 PM Post #1,813 of 6,859
Exactly, Summer Holidays start soon & when I start my travels as soon as I get my R3 ‘On The Road Again’ & ‘ Goin’ Up Country’ by Canned Heat will be blasting out if my Denon AH-D7200:)

Then when I get there I’ll be ‘Thinking Of A Place’ from The War In Drugs on my new R3!

Lastly before I pass out after moderating an intensely heated session between The Black Wych & Dark Matter my R3 will be spinning up a sedate selection of ‘Silent Lucidity’ from Queensrÿche leaving me Disturbed with ‘The Sounds Of Silence’

So who’s doing the Chip & Dip run we’re getting low & oh yeah more beer please The R3 is ‘Running On Empty’ Jackson...

FM you forgot your choice of colour matey. Keep on track here :wink: This is a R3 thread.

Considering that I will be playing a selection of tracks from the lamb lies down on Broadway. and a touch of van the man

Jun 1, 2018 at 5:39 PM Post #1,814 of 6,859
FM you forgot your choice of colour matey. Keep on track here :wink: This is a R3 thread.

Considering that I will be playing a selection of tracks from the lamb lies down on Broadway. and a touch of van the man

! Yes that was unconscionable of me to overlook such an incredibly important feature well actually the most vital feature of the R3, the damn colour how could I have overlooked that, must be the growlers of Dark Matter Black Wych offspring ‘The Wych Matter Brood’
Oh yeah as for the colour of my case, I’m going with the Naked Truth, I’ll go Nude, I like clarity, like to see what’s at the heart of the matter!

As for Van The Man, you’re spot on matey! ; ) Never leave home with ‘Sometimes I Feel Like A Motheless Child’ & ‘Into The Mystic’ spinning on repeat on the classic R3!
Will check out the Lambs later likely Leonard Cohen & ‘The Butcher’ will have a say on that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back