The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread
Apr 23, 2018 at 8:44 PM Post #5,086 of 6,678
I saw someone used your pic on a local forum asked what should he do with an angled socket from OC.
This is why I asked here

May 30, 2018 at 11:30 PM Post #5,088 of 6,678
Am going to do an ear impression for MH335DW SR in few hours. Just Because Jaben TH gives 15% discount. I hope it is gonna be a good decision. OTL

May 30, 2018 at 11:45 PM Post #5,089 of 6,678
Am going to do an ear impression for MH335DW SR in few hours. Just Because Jaben TH gives 15% discount. I hope it is gonna be a good decision. OTL

You won't regret it, it stakes a place in my daily lineup like forever, despite I have more costly iems and iems with many more drivers with all sorts of configurations. Just throw in a Wagnus Diamond Dust and you have a timeless and vastly versatile system for years of bliss.

Jun 1, 2018 at 4:05 AM Post #5,090 of 6,678
The Wagnus is not much better than the Brise in that department..............manageable but still stiff. There are days when I want the most ergonomic option then I swap my Wagnus with my 005 (reterminated into 4.4mm). But most of the days I love the Wagnus.

I would like to ask about reterminate plug of FitEar Cable to 4.4 mm. We do know that changing solder and plug will certainly affect the sound. Do you have any recommendation on which solder/plug should be used for re-terminate while maintaining its house sound?

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2018 at 4:31 AM Post #5,091 of 6,678
I would like to ask about reterminate plug of FitEar Cable to 4.4 mm. We do know that changing solder and plug will certainly affect the sound. Do you have any recommendation on which solder/plug should be used for re-terminate while maintaining its house sound?

I use exclusively Furutech solder, while both Pentaconn OFC and To-pura CINQBES 4.4 plugs work very well for me. To me plugs matter way less than solder.

Jun 1, 2018 at 5:00 AM Post #5,092 of 6,678
I use exclusively Furutech solder, while both Pentaconn OFC and To-pura CINQBES 4.4 plugs work very well for me. To me plugs matter way less than solder.

Yes I agree on Solder affect much more than plugs. I have a lot of solders. Maybe when the unit arrives, I need to do a lot of solder rollings. ;(

Pardon me, where can I buy that furutech solder?

Jun 23, 2018 at 12:17 AM Post #5,093 of 6,678
A bit of a random question.

What's ordering from Jaben Beijing like?
I'm itching for another FitEar custom, but I hear that they have insane markups there.
Might be better to book a ticket for Jaben HK.

Jun 23, 2018 at 1:52 AM Post #5,094 of 6,678
A bit of a random question.

What's ordering from Jaben Beijing like?
I'm itching for another FitEar custom, but I hear that they have insane markups there.
Might be better to book a ticket for Jaben HK.

I thought that Jaben Beijing hasn't been around for years at this point. The official Fitear distributor in mainland China is earphone-king.

And yes, you'll find the best deals at Jaben HK. Might need to physically be in HK to order though.

Jun 23, 2018 at 2:37 AM Post #5,096 of 6,678
I thought that Jaben Beijing hasn't been around for years at this point. The official Fitear distributor in mainland China is earphone-king.

And yes, you'll find the best deals at Jaben HK. Might need to physically be in HK to order though.

Whoops. Haven't been in the game for a while. Thanks for the info.

Jun 23, 2018 at 10:59 PM Post #5,097 of 6,678
anyone tried or know anything about fitear EST universal?
Nope I haven't but there are demos at the local shops in Tokyo. I'm pleasantly surprised that they are priced rather "reasonably" of Yen 140,400 (~USD$1276)

Jul 6, 2018 at 5:58 PM Post #5,098 of 6,678
It's nice to finally have my FitEars back in my ears.
After that heartbreaking drop on the hard concrete of NYC, I'm glad they're back to me in perfect condition.

Was pretty bad, multiple cracks on the right earpiece. FitEar resined it back together without changing the fit. They even helped clean out the earwax I couldn't get out myself.
Good for more years on end.

IMG_3767.JPG IMG_3883.JPG

Jul 21, 2018 at 8:19 PM Post #5,099 of 6,678
hey guys pretty sure u already heard that question but i couldn't find any real answer in the last 30 pages :frowning2:

Looking for a portable dac\amp for MH334
need something that can work with android without any problem.

budget is not over 600$, and would like to pay as less as i can from there,
if the 334 can really open up with more expensive stuff then let me know anyway please.

Jul 23, 2018 at 12:42 AM Post #5,100 of 6,678
hey guys pretty sure u already heard that question but i couldn't find any real answer in the last 30 pages :frowning2:

Looking for a portable dac\amp for MH334
need something that can work with android without any problem.

budget is not over 600$, and would like to pay as less as i can from there,
if the 334 can really open up with more expensive stuff then let me know anyway please.

ifi micro idsd BL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back