The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread
Apr 27, 2024 at 10:49 AM Post #6,676 of 6,678
From the overview from Twitter i get the following:

For those who want a sound they can use in the Studio: MH335DW Studio Reference (aka TG335)
Target: Making the MH335DW more balanced.
Sound: Leave the bass as it is and increase the treble performance

Increase the Quality of the original MH335DW with parts that were not available at the time
MH335ht
Target: Re-Develop the MH335ht with new parts and development methods that were not available at the time
Sound: Increase the treble and make the Bass more Linear. its idea for listening to music.

MH335DWEX
Target: Pursue the best sound when there is a lot of information in the music while using a Double Woofer
Sound: Increase the treble and adjust the bass to not let sound left behind. The best tool for the Studio or other Monitoring Situations

So yes, it is getting a bit complicated. It seems like the MH335DW Studio Reference and MH335DWEX are made for the same job but the MH335DWEX is better.

Actually it sounds like the MH335DWEX is the best of all, so i don't really get why the others still exist. The description is very very loose on what they are and how they archive that.

Did you go to HPFes today to try the EX?

Apr 27, 2024 at 1:54 PM Post #6,678 of 6,678
From the overview from Twitter i get the following:

For those who want a sound they can use in the Studio: MH335DW Studio Reference (aka TG335)
Target: Making the MH335DW more balanced.
Sound: Leave the bass as it is and increase the treble performance

Increase the Quality of the original MH335DW with parts that were not available at the time
MH335ht
Target: Re-Develop the MH335ht with new parts and development methods that were not available at the time
Sound: Increase the treble and make the Bass more Linear. its idea for listening to music.

MH335DWEX
Target: Pursue the best sound when there is a lot of information in the music while using a Double Woofer
Sound: Increase the treble and adjust the bass to not let sound left behind. The best tool for the Studio or other Monitoring Situations

So yes, it is getting a bit complicated. It seems like the MH335DW Studio Reference and MH335DWEX are made for the same job but the MH335DWEX is better.

Actually it sounds like the MH335DWEX is the best of all, so i don't really get why the others still exist. The description is very very loose on what they are and how they archive that.
Mm wait for a demo unit and see how it sounds. Honestly, I can't swallow the bass of the 335dw and dwsr; both sound too dark for me. The ht is more up my alley.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back