The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread
Mar 4, 2024 at 9:20 AM Post #6,646 of 6,678
Amazing, this is exactly what I'm looking for! It connects via USB-C? And does it have any interference?
There is a nice range of dongles to choose from these days: the Luxury & Precision W4, the Phatlab RIO and others. It is a great time for such options. And FitEar BA based IEMs are not that difficult to drive. :)

Mar 4, 2024 at 9:22 AM Post #6,647 of 6,678
Amazing, this is exactly what I'm looking for! It connects via USB-C? And does it have any interference?
I’m using a DDhifi Mfi07s and it works perfectly with iPhone 12 Pro max. Better than the older one I still own

IMG_0966.jpeg
IMG_0965.jpeg

Mar 5, 2024 at 9:27 AM Post #6,649 of 6,678
Mar 5, 2024 at 11:34 PM Post #6,651 of 6,678
Currently thinking of going back to Fitear again after some 10 years with the 435.

What would be everyone's thoughts between the Titan and the 335ht? Really like the titan's treble extension but the 335ht is no slouch either.
Wow! The much revered and mourned C435, since it has been discontinued. :)

Yes, the 335ht has the treble extension without sacrificing the mids. For me, I feel that the Titan does sacrifice the mids a little with the trebles extension. Have a listen to the Air2 which is based on the same config as the Titan and you will see what I mean. On the flipside, the Titan has a bigger soundstage than the 335ht.

Of course, it will depend on your preferences. Whichever you choose, it will be a nice complement to the C435. For myself, I will say in my defence that I have both. :)

Mar 5, 2024 at 11:49 PM Post #6,652 of 6,678
Wow! The much revered and mourned C435, since it has been discontinued. :)

Yes, the 335ht has the treble extension without sacrificing the mids. For me, I feel that the Titan does sacrifice the mids a little with the trebles extension. Have a listen to the Air2 which is based on the same config as the Titan and you will see what I mean. On the flipside, the Titan has a bigger soundstage than the 335ht.

Of course, it will depend on your preferences. Whichever you choose, it will be a nice complement to the C435. For myself, I will say in my defence that I have both. :)
Thanks Kiats. Yeah, can only get one or the other at this point in time. Would love to get both! Maybe the other at a later time.

I like trebles, that's why I went for the 435 rather than the 335dw back then.

I'll keep your thoughts in mind when I go back to demo again. Claire quoted me an irresistible price for either just a while back.

Mar 6, 2024 at 12:57 AM Post #6,653 of 6,678
IMG_0871.jpeg

Finally demoed the MH335ht today, nice treble and bass quantity/extension. The mids sounded alright to me, wasn’t too wowed by the mids on a short listen. Maybe the custom version will be better.

I’ll likely place an order in a few weeks :) as the in-store audiologist wasn’t here today.

Mar 6, 2024 at 4:11 AM Post #6,654 of 6,678
Thanks Kiats. Yeah, can only get one or the other at this point in time. Would love to get both! Maybe the other at a later time.

I like trebles, that's why I went for the 435 rather than the 335dw back then.

I'll keep your thoughts in mind when I go back to demo again. Claire quoted me an irresistible price for either just a while back.
Indeed! Totally agree with you! I too secured the C435 first before I eventually got around to the MH335DW. :)

Good luck! whichever you choose, you can't go wrong with a FitEar! :wink:

Mar 6, 2024 at 4:13 AM Post #6,655 of 6,678
IMG_0871.jpeg

Finally demoed the MH335ht today, nice treble and bass quantity/extension. The mids sounded alright to me, wasn’t too wowed by the mids on a short listen. Maybe the custom version will be better.

I’ll likely place an order in a few weeks :) as the in-store audiologist wasn’t here today.
Yeah... FitEar does not seem to come up with the best demo units. But that is, in part, because the customs are just so much better. I found the customs for the MH335ht much more cohesive and musical. :)

Mar 17, 2024 at 5:24 AM Post #6,656 of 6,678
As another Sunday afternoon draws to an end, I decided to pull out one of my favourite FitEar customs, the discontinued C435, paired with the sumptuous Raphael. Playing out of the LP6 Ti 7th Anniversary (that has received the pentiometer upgrade for better control). The C435 is sensitive and easy to drive because it is from a gentler age where IEMs were very efficient. If the LP6 Ti 7AE did not have the upgrade, I would be afraid of accidentally blowing out the drivers in the C435. 🤭

I picked up the FitEar C435 in August 2013. Back then, it took all of two weeks for the finished product to reach me. The C435 is known for its pristine and extended trebles and big soundstage, delicate yet slightly sweet mids. Hence, the pairing with the Raphael does give it a nice romantic tinge.

I remember it was my first FitEar custom. So, in that sense, it will always be special. :)

IMG_3710.jpeg

Mar 24, 2024 at 11:14 PM Post #6,657 of 6,678
The Sonnet of Adam paired with FitEar Titan keeping me company and sane as I await...

IMG_3900.jpeg

Mar 25, 2024 at 9:14 AM Post #6,658 of 6,678
Hi everyone
First time posting on Headfi

I have ordered my DC Ti for about 2 months
Also converted my Orbit Saga cable to Fitear connector, sitting there to wait for the DC Ti

I am using wm1a, mojo2, DC Elite as sources. Wonder anyone has tried if these sources are powerful enough to drive DC Ti?

Mar 26, 2024 at 6:53 AM Post #6,659 of 6,678
IMG_0954.jpeg

Just received the Brise C.Silver C2 8-wire Ultimate cable and boy does it sound nice with DC Ti. I’ve been using the Naobi Ultimate for a few months and this cable just elevates the overall details, as expected with a silver cable. The wait was almost 4 months since this cable was on sale Jan 1 in Brise’s annual lucky bag event.

Also took delivery of the Universal IMarge along with the recommended 007 cable. Man, hard to pick what to listen to tonight :)

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2024 at 10:55 AM Post #6,660 of 6,678
The MH335ht is shaping up to be one of my happiest purchase in recent years, perfect blend of easy to drive, great sound and extra comfort with the new shell type without losing out on isolation. The step up from the OG MH334 & MH335DW is noticable IMO and it's still cheaper than the SR version too?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back