The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread
Mar 3, 2018 at 10:41 PM Post #5,056 of 6,670
How long is the MH335 production leadtime? My wife had the ear impression on Jan27, she hasn't got it till now. There was no new year in Japan.
I once was told it took about a month to do so. But when i asked the shop 2 days ago, it said it will take one to two weeks more.
Waiting for Fitear's delivery is another "art".

Mar 3, 2018 at 10:46 PM Post #5,057 of 6,670
How long is the MH335 production leadtime? My wife had the ear impression on Jan27, she hasn't got it till now. There was no new year in Japan.
I once was told it took about a month to do so. But when i asked the shop 2 days ago, it said it will take one to two weeks more.
Waiting for Fitear's delivery is another "art".
Where did you buy them from?

Mar 3, 2018 at 10:50 PM Post #5,058 of 6,670
Jaben Hong Kong, i hope they are not saving all the molds to ship before CNY.
Then it makes sense to wait another 2 weeks.
it is one of the bag things that i have heard about the delivery of Fitear. I experience this time.

The other US brand, it took me a month from sending the molds to US and back to me in just a month.

Mar 3, 2018 at 11:10 PM Post #5,059 of 6,670
it is one of the bag things that i have heard about the delivery of Fitear. I experience this time.

The other US brand, it took me a month from sending the molds to US and back to me in just a month.
Outside of Japan, it's not uncommon to have 3 months wait or possibly longer. For FitEar orders in Japan (for locals only), I've seen 3 weeks to 7 weeks.

For overseas, from my past conversations with FitEar, there is no prioritisation of local vs international. Therefore with the longer wait times from ordering through overseas distributors, I think the conversation should be with the distributors instead.

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2018 at 11:28 PM Post #5,060 of 6,670
oh, in this case, nothing other than wait. thanks anyway.
i should have asked when i ordered. in fact, they told me a month may not be realized, but i won't expect too much longer, say anything more than 6 weeks that i was told.
the mood is diminishing,..................

Mar 4, 2018 at 12:39 AM Post #5,061 of 6,670
Speaking based on few information I know Fitear gets a bulk of order from Jaben and they ship the bulk back. Meaning you have to wait for the entire orders to be fulfilled before you get your item back. So even though you are an individual customer to Fitear Jaben is the customer and the order isnt just your but whatever they have submitted, which probably a mixture of other products.

On a more unrelated not I listened to TG334 again after a long time (not mine) and boy it still sounds so good, I just wished it was a little smaller. The sound is just engaging and there is a sense of space that is very unique to them. It easily bests the "newer" ACS Emotion which cost more than TG334.

Last edited:
Mar 4, 2018 at 1:22 AM Post #5,062 of 6,670

Where did you buy them from?
I got mine AIR from Jaben HK around 4 weeks.

Fitear did closed for New year (not CNY) around 1 week or 2, so maybe they are tight on production schedule.

Mar 9, 2018 at 11:23 PM Post #5,065 of 6,670
I have trouble finding a dealer in the US. Any recommendations? Upgrading from the SE846 w/ custom sleeves. Anyone own both? What is your opinion?

There aren't any at the moment. You'll have to reach out to an HK or Singapore dealer to see if they'll make one for you. As mentioned above the wait can be fairly long if you're anywhere but in Japan. When I order I basically have no expectations of delivery time and just figure that I'll eventually get them.

As for the 846, I find the togo 334's to be vastly better sounding and at least a match for the 846 in terms of technical performance. But the right cable really makes a difference.

Here's the 334 with the ALO SXC cable paired with a Sony D50.

upload_2018-3-9_23-22-31.png

Apr 2, 2018 at 12:30 AM Post #5,068 of 6,670
Apr 2, 2018 at 3:25 PM Post #5,069 of 6,670
:o2smile:
They also announced the Fitear EST, which is a hybrid of full range balance armature driver and electrostatic tweeter. On the other hand, the Fitear ROOM is a model looking to offer consumers an afforadable custom in-ear-monitor at price of 49,800 yen.
http://fitear.jp/sp/fitearest/

I think the EST may actually be a April Fool joke:o2smile:
The Room should be true. You can still find it on the Fitear website

Apr 11, 2018 at 4:12 PM Post #5,070 of 6,670
My new Monet 17's :) First impression is that they're not what I expected, but I'm nonetheless very happy with the signature. Very upper-mid intense IEMs and not at all similar to the 334 and 335.

Fit and finish is impeccable, and I'd say they're my best fitting pair of CIEMs so far. Very comfortable and I find zero need for comply wraps.

RJMFuzI.jpg

7bSrKCY.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back