The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread
May 20, 2014 at 9:02 AM Post #3,046 of 6,678
I actually ordered MH335DW but I cancelled it. I just felt I didn't "need" it yet.

Then I found out C435 is more suitable for my need which is classical.

I am planning to order C435 as soon as I contact a dealer near I live. They are authorized Fitear.

I am also planning to buy SE5way..I read it may be the closest thing to perfection in technical aspects.

I just want to know the sound signature of C435....I am aching to know

Have a peek at the reviews done on it thus far. It'll give you an idea. :)

May 20, 2014 at 9:29 AM Post #3,047 of 6,678
  I actually ordered MH335DW but I cancelled it. I just felt I didn't "need" it yet.

Then I found out C435 is more suitable for my need which is classical.

I am planning to order C435 as soon as I contact a dealer near I live. They are authorized Fitear.

I am also planning to buy SE5way..I read it may be the closest thing to perfection in technical aspects.

I just want to know the sound signature of C435....I am aching to know

Where are you located at?

May 20, 2014 at 9:38 PM Post #3,054 of 6,678
  No, just in English..They don't understand English?

Only a few Fitear's staffs can understand english to some extend.

They would prefer you to write to them in Japanese. It will take them a while before they reply back if you write in English. I once ask my friend to write to them in Japanese and got reply back in just a few hours.

May 20, 2014 at 9:40 PM Post #3,055 of 6,678
  No, just in English..They don't understand English?

Fitear has very few staff that feel comfortable in conversing in English. This is a step from before where (2 years back?) Suyama-san actually asked me to request Head-Fi members who want to contact Fitear to please write in Japanese (I'm trying to find the post as I put it in this thread. Edit: I lied, it was in a Fujiya Report Thread).

I don't know if this request still stands as he's done as lot more global promotion of his product since then. Having said that, I know of only him and one other staff member who is comfortable to speak in English.

As for Fujiya, even less staff there speaks English.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back