The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread
May 11, 2014 at 6:25 AM Post #2,971 of 6,694
Well FitEar connectors are well known with their unique system and durability, there is nothing to ask more once you read this. If you gonna play with the connectors every day, nothing will stay durable long time.

In fact, generally pretty much everything about FitEar is well known with their durability, hand craftsmanship, attention to detail and similar hard worked achievements. After this point you have to ask only one question to yourself; do I go to Japan to buy one of their ciems or not? That's as simple as that. Making a fuss in here and creating scenes, giving strange examples are kind of pointless.

I was aware of their rebound build quality but just wanted to go a bit more in depth. I didn't know they were less durable than a standard headphone jack and now I know not to persistently fiddle with the connectors, if I hadn't asked I would have never known.

Thanks for your response.

I give up, mate. Why would you compare a headphone jack to IEM connectors? You should be asking about the difference between FitEar's connectors and the 2pin/mmcx connectors from the other manufacturers instead.

May 11, 2014 at 6:59 AM Post #2,972 of 6,694
I give up, mate. Why would you compare a headphone jack to IEM connectors? You should be asking about the difference between FitEar's connectors and the 2pin/mmcx connectors from the other manufacturers instead.

I already have and found an answer to that. Now I am asking another question just for curiosities sake. What harm does it do to you if I ask? Refer back to my previous post. -_-

May 11, 2014 at 7:05 AM Post #2,973 of 6,694
Lukalop, do us a favour and go try some CIEM.

http://custom-inearmonitors.co.uk

Give them a ring, no Fitear but a lot of CIEMs.

May 11, 2014 at 7:10 AM Post #2,974 of 6,694
Do you a favour? If you think my questions are not worthy of being answered there is no need to be condescending. Even if I had CIEMs what stops me from asking questions if I want to know about others personal experience.

May 11, 2014 at 10:54 AM Post #2,975 of 6,694
Do you a favour? If you think my questions are not worthy of being answered there is no need to be condescending. Even if I had CIEMs what stops me from asking questions if I want to know about others personal experience.

Lukalop, but the fact of the matter is that you have nothing to fall back on.
So do yourself a favour and go listen to some. The discussion will make more sense after that. Not to mention meaningful. :)

May 11, 2014 at 11:02 AM Post #2,976 of 6,694

I was only trying to help. I am in London too, you were saying you can't demo so I just point you a way. No need to be so negative.

Having a listen first hand worth more than 6 months of questions.

May 11, 2014 at 11:06 AM Post #2,977 of 6,694
I was only trying to help. I am in London too, you were saying you can't demo so I just point you a way. No need to be so negative.

Having a listen first hand worth more than 6 months of questions.

Indeed! Ra97oR has always been patient and helpful. So, do yourself a favour and follow the lead given, Lukalop. Whether you do will speak volumes. :)

May 11, 2014 at 11:17 AM Post #2,978 of 6,694
Don't go longer than three pages of talking about thing that have nothing to do with the title topic guys. I heard bad things happens after that.

Lol. Anyway. Is the white earphone on their website and the picture from a few pages back a new model? And how do you guys get the FitEars for those of you guys not staying in Asia?

May 11, 2014 at 6:53 PM Post #2,984 of 6,694

Went to Jaben Spore for trying out the MH335DW. Universal demo model so fit was not so good. Kinda heavy and weighs on the ear. But good isolation
Source HDP-R10 playing :
44.1 KHz Alison Krauss Paper Airplane. 1st 4 tracks of her Live Album
96khz 24bit Cassandra Wilson Red Guitar
2.8Mhz DSD Jenna Mammina - Blue Coast download When I come Home
Sting - A thousand Years and Perfect love gone wrong CD quality
SQ - great Mid Centric - really rich sound. Even richer than my MaiAn Rig - 45 EML Solid plate 6n1p Preamp -300B Full Music Monoblocs on Horns
HF - slightly soft/rolled off. the piano of Sting - lost a slight attack on lead of each note - just very very slight
Bass on" I want to rock with you." track was stupendous - This IEM really moves some air
Serious sound Serious Money!
Tried a JH Roxanne - I was given a screw driver to adjust the bass? Fit was not so good. So did not try it more than for 1 song or two from above list was all I did. Don't want to comment as it would not be fair But I tried also the JH 13 - Roxanne and this is so different
Tried the MH334 a short bit. Someone I hijacked it from grabbed it back (in a nice way of course) so only brief notes. Maybe less a bit bass but maybe more neutral. But MH335DW is sumptuous! Dammn if it is really not neutral .
Sounds like a LCD3 driven form a big TUBE Rig
Will go try again for more impressions and will post again

May 11, 2014 at 9:57 PM Post #2,985 of 6,694
Don't go longer than three pages of talking about thing that have nothing to do with the title topic guys. I heard bad things happens after that.

Lol. Anyway. Is the white earphone on their website and the picture from a few pages back a new model? And how do you guys get the FitEars for those of you guys not staying in Asia?

Yes now that the Fujiya event is done, I am watching. (Not to you Joshua,) please be polite in your responses or if you don't feel compelled to response, just walk away for awhile. If someone is breaking the HF rules, then report, but again don't feel compelled to respond.

There was a new unit there that is simply known as fitear. So we've been calling it the Fitear fitear. I had a brief listen to it before the crowd came and compared it with the TG!334 side-by-side. To me, in terms of sound it felt like it was between the TG!334 and the MH335DW in terms of the bass. I also felt that the TG!334 had a slight further treble extension over the fitear.

Personally for me, and that's probably 'cos I'm so used to the TG!334 sound, I felt for my personal tastes, I was more comfortable falling back to the TG!334 sound myself. As to comparing the 335 to the fitear, I haven't had my 335 for the past 5 weeks so no side-by-side comparisons. Therefore no comment from me on that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back