The Fiio X3 Thread.
May 31, 2014 at 8:34 AM Post #10,622 of 17,481
The album art I find a very minor issue, I am not going to go change all my artwork on all my music for this bug. It will probably be fixed when we can step back through the music properly without having to go to the main menu.

Be nice to have the sub categories sorted by album as opposed to all the tracks at once as well. :wink:

May 31, 2014 at 8:39 AM Post #10,623 of 17,481
The album art I find a very minor issue, I am not going to go change all my artwork on all my music for this bug. It will probably be fixed when we can step back through the music properly without having to go to the main menu.

Be nice to have the sub categories sorted by album as opposed to all the tracks at once as well. :wink:

Just bought couple of new cd n want to rip it to be put into x3 ....not gonna for my current already stuff ...:p

May 31, 2014 at 8:46 AM Post #10,624 of 17,481
Questions ...what album art measurement to use so that it is not crop at the side with this new fw ?

Thank u :D

Sorry, I can't access the exact dimensions at the moment, but I think you want to use a template of the reverse of the X3's screen height and width and centre the album art in that. Any size up to the limit would work as long as it is on the same proportions.

Swyped from my Gpad

May 31, 2014 at 9:59 AM Post #10,630 of 17,481
Sorry, not going to work. Use 340x340 and put, 220x220 album cover top centre.

Swyped from my Gpad

regarding the fw-backgound (for no cover) you should be fine with 240x296

however, I wonder what the beta-testers did all the time and versions.
Except the freezing-issue in 2.14b, I see no difference ... not even the bad translation was improved 
very_evil_smiley.gif

May 31, 2014 at 10:59 AM Post #10,633 of 17,481
You could have a look at bugzilla to know the answer. However, beta tester reported a number of bugs and suggested improvements, it's on FiiO development team to solve/implement them.

Yup, we beta testers did what beta testers do. We use unstable versions of the code and report problems. You want to help and think you can do a better job, feel free to PM Joe and ask to be in the beta testing group. If not, stop yer moanin'!

May 31, 2014 at 11:06 AM Post #10,634 of 17,481
Also I would like a quicker way of getting to the tone controls.

vote for bug #139 ("Bring back Bass and Treble controls in quick menu") in bugzilla to underline your wish

I can no longer listen to all of the songs by one group/artist at once.

vote for bug #2 ("enhance category browsing: 'play all' options on different levels, browse by year, ...")

vote for bug #119 ("Album art not being resized properly") to increase the chance it will be fixed :wink:

May 31, 2014 at 11:08 AM Post #10,635 of 17,481

Users who are viewing this thread

Back